thirty-three: getting back-OH MY GODS WHAT

***Percy***

"You guys really left it up to Leo to save the day?" Percy asked as Will wrapped his wounds. Will glanced over at Leo and nodded.

"You came back safetly." Will said as he finished wrapping Percys arm.

"I feel bad." Percy looked at his hands. Will laughed.

"Yeah well, you shouldn't feel bad. You got hurt he did his best to help you out..." will looked over at Leo who was asleep curled up in a ball on a bed across from Percy. "Plus he didn't really give any of us a choice he told us that he was going after you alone. Even the gods thought he was crazy." Will looked over at Percy.

"They let him go alone? What if-"

"Percy?" Percy froze as tears filled his eyes. His head whipped upwards and he saw Annabeth standing in the doorway. He looked at will who smiled.

"oh yeah, there's that." Will smiled. Annabeth walked over to him and sat down at the end of the bed.

"But...how?" Percy asked. Annabeth looked over at Will who looked at Percy.

"She wasn't dead Percy, we all thought she was but she came back to camp last night...she was kidnapped by Kana and somehow escaped." Will said.

"I said I am not going to talk about how I escaped it's embarrassing." Annabeth looked at Percy and smiled. "I'm just glad you are okay."

"Thanks to Leo." Percy looked over at Leo. "So...you are real right?" Percy poked her cheek. "I mean...I saw you die Annabeth. They just kidnapped you? I can't believe that...theres No way you didn't die." Percy pulled Annabeth into a tight hug. "God's I'm so in love with you. I'm so glad you are safe."

"Percys going to need some rest Annabeth." Will said as he finished cleaning the area near Percy.

"And I will stay right here Will." Annabeth looked over at Will.

"Annabeth you need to go back to your cabin." Will said. Annabeth rolled her eyes and leaned forward kissing Percy on the lips.

"I love you seaweed brain." She got up and walked out of the cabin. Percy looked at his hands again. His wise girl is actually alive? 

"I couldn't believe it either. We all thought she had died. Lord Poseidon thought it was all his fault too...speaking of I'll contact him to let him know you are okay now." Will grabbed some of the stuff and walked over to Leo checking his forehead and then walking out.

"He's immortal..he can't die." Percy mumbled as he looked at his hands.

"Quit talking to yourself you weirdo." Kronos stepped into the room and smiled. He looked over at Leo and then back at Percy.  "I'm sorry about your mom." Kronos said.

"When you were in Leo's mind did you see any signs of his depression back?" Percy asked. Kronos looked over at Leo.

"I saw a lot of things. Some I brought forward to make him angry...I was trying to take control..." Kronos looked back at Percy. "Though he really respects you Percy."

"God damnit Leo." Percy felt tears well up in his eyes.

"He knows." Kronos smiled at Percy. "That day when he said he didn't consider you a friend he was trying to save you and the others. He really is selfless. When he had me take over him instead of you, knowing damn well he was immortal and couldn't be stopped...brave but stupid."

"At least Aphrodites blessing wore off. He looked ridiculous." Percy laughed a little. Kronos smiled.

"You know, I can totally have the Aphrodite cabin come in here and put makeup on him and do his hair." Kronos laughed. "Now that would be funny. He's a very heavy sleeper."