twenty-five: What just happened?

***Annabeth***

Annabeth walked into the cabin to see Poseidon looking into the water fountain. She walked over and sat at the edge of the fountain.

"It's peaceful isn't it?" She asked. Poseidon looked at the water and dipped his hand into it.

"It is, but I can't even speak to Percy he's got some sort of block-"

"He was possessed by Kronos, of course he'd take some sort of precaution." Annabeth said.

"I'm just worried." Poseidon looked at his feet.

"We all are, but the best thing we can do is hope that he'll be okay. It's either that or we run away to find him ourselves." Annabeth chuckled.

"Thats actually not a bad idea." He said.

"That's a totally terrible idea!" Annabeth cried suprised. "A demigods energy can be chased by monsters but if monsters sensed it with the presence of a God? We'd be dead for sure!"

"We can't just let them die!" He screamed.

"And we can't be stupid and die ourselves!" Annabeth screamed. Suddenly there was a knock on the cabin door and Ares entered.

"Not to interupt anything going on in here-"

"WHAT! That's so gross Ares!" Poseidon face palmed and Ares smiled. He smiled? Okay Annabeth was officially losing her mind.

"Just come out here." Ares gestured outside. Annabeth and Poseidon walked out to find some demigods and the God's all wearing warrior armor.

"What-"

"We are going to bring Percy Jackson and Leo Valdez home." Clarrise spoke up.

                ****Percy****

Percy screamed as kana hit him with electricity again. He huffed in annoyance when she finally stopped.

"You are a tough one aren't you? I'd expect you to be dead already." She took a step forward and lifted his head so he had to look her in the eyes.

"What do you want?" Percy growled. "Just go away, Leo is obviously the only person you needed!" She laughed.

"Yes but he cares about you and he cares about everyone I attacked on that ship so I'm going to torture and kill you all until he gives himself back to Kronos!" She screamed.

"P-please you can't!" Percy screamed. She walked over and sat in front of him.

"And why not?" She asked.

"You just can't do this!" Percy gestured around him. "Kronos is going to get what he wants from you and he's going to destroy you."

"He'll help me destroy camp halfblood and get revenge on Leo Valdez!" She screamed. "He got the best of me once I'm not letting it happen again!"

"My God's you're insane." Percy grumbled. She smacked him and his head went to the side. She leaned closer to his face.

"I'll make a deal with you Percy Jackson." She pulled him towards her and kissed him. He shoved her away.

"What the Hell!" Percy growled.

"Stay with me and be mine forever, and I won't touch any of your friends and family at camp. Say no and I bring kronos back and kill you." She smiled.

"I..." Percy slammed his eyes shut and tears flowed down his cheeks.

"Well what's your answer Percy Jackson?" She asked. She snapped her fingers and Leo entered the room rubbing his wrist and glaring at kana. "Tell me now Percy." She got closer to him and leaned into him.