thirty-five: you've got to be kidding me: Leo's missing (part two)

***Leo***

"I hate you." Leo growled. Kana just smiled as she walked over and played with his curly hair. Leo messed with the rope trying to get it off of his wrist.

"Strong words for a child to use." She said. Leo flinched. "Scared?" Leo scowled. The rope was really tight.

"You know I am really starting to see why I DON'T LIKE YOU." Leo growled.

"I'm beginning to see now why you ran away and planned to come here. They never built anything in its place but left it this way...sad really." She went to grab his arm.

"Just leave me alone!" Leo cried. She laughed. "Please just go away!"

"I think holding you captive at the one place you feel safe is more fun." She giggled as she leaned forward and got into his face. Leo's heart started to beat really quick.

"Let me go." Leo growled. Kana smirked and placed her hand on his cheek. Leo felt tears fall down his cheeks.

"Brave until you feel threatened, and its all with just a single touch that you freak out huh? " she wiped his face of tears and then moved so her hand was gliding down his arm.

"You get your hands off of him!" Leo let his eyes widen. Kana pulled away from Leo and turned around looking for the source of the voice.

"And who the Hell are You?" Kana asked.

"If you touch him, I will call the police!" The girl shouted. Leo got the ropes off his wrist and he looked at kana as she turned to face him.

"I guess I'll deal with you later." She said as she twisted a curl around her finger. Leo lit his hands on fire and grabbed kana by the arm throwing her to the ground. Kana screamed.

"Put it out!!" She cried. Leo looked at her and then back at the girl.

"Why must I be a good guy?" Leo wrapped something around her wrist and then pulled back when it was out. Kana grabbed him and threw him at a wall. Leo cried out in pain and held his head.

"That is for lighting me on fire." Kana growled. The girl glared at kana.

"You shouldn't be here! Neither of you should be! Get out or I'm calling the cops!" The girl cried. Leo lifted himself up.

"Maybe next time little hero." She disappeared and Leo looked towards the little girl. The little girl smiled and then walked over to the door.

"You coming?" She asked. Leo stood up and followed the girl over to a fountain.

"Thanks for saving me from her." Leo said with a smile. The girl smiled.

"I'm sure it wasn't that bad...why were you chained up?" She asked. Leo looked at his hands.

"She thought that my safe place wouldn't be so safe to me anymore if she tortured me there..." Leo looked back at the building that used to be his mother's workshop. "This place, the only real reason why I feel so safe is because I have my memories of my mother."

"Well was she right? Did you feel unsafe here because of her?" She asked. Leo looked back at the workshop and shook his head.

"I'd never feel unsafe, its my mother's place." Leo looked at the girl.

"Who are you anyways?" The girl asked. Leo looked towards the shop again.

"My name's Leo." Leo looked at her.

"Aria." She extended her hand.

"Why are you here Aria?" Leo asked. Aria shrugged.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." She laughed.