five: You have got to be kidding me

***Leo***

Leo opened his eyes. He was sitting in a dark room filled with images. Wasn't he suppose to be sitting in front of I dont know some judges to know if he was going to Elysium? He bit his lip as he saw his mother in the workshop the night of her death. Tears filled his eyes as he looked at more of the images.

"Liking what you see young demigod?" A women in a long silky white dress, with a slit at the legs and gold trim stepped forward. Her brown hair was braided down her back and swishing as she slowly walked towards him.

"W-Where am I?" Leo asked. The women laughed.

"Your memories." She said. Leo watched as she waved her hand and a few memories appeared of him with the seven. His eyes started to water. "You really believe when people call you the seventh wheel huh? Look kid, I know that's why you stabbed yourself with your knife and to be quite honest with you sacrificing yourself so your friends could live was the bravest thing I've ever seen someone do, but you don't deserve death. You don't. You need to live." The women walked over and wrapped her arms around his waist. Leo flinched at the contact. Her skin was like ice. "Because that's more torturous than death." She pulled away and a smirk lifted her lips.

"What-"

"Leo Valdez, you are going to live. You are never going to die no matter how hard you try. You, are stuck. So yes, you are going to be immortal." She reached forward and touched his cheek. "Think about that next time you try and cut yourself young demigod." Leo felt her place her hand over his heart and he felt the cold surround him. He gasped. He fell to his knees.

"No I-" She smirked.

"Good luck Leo." She snapped her fingers and Leo's eyes flew open to find seven (cuz guys Nico) shocked demigods standing in front of him.