sixteen: Panic

------- Leo ------

Leo took in a deep breath. He looked at Nico who was looking at the cell door. Leo walked over to him.

"I know I almost killed him... I lost control of my flames and I-Im so sorry." Nico turned and glared at Leo.

"You lost control of yourself damnit! Leo what is wrong with you!" Nico shoved him away and Leo blinked back tears.

"Nico I-"

"Leo you could have killed Percy! You know how hard that would-"

"Are you putting this all on me! Kronos has him Nico!"  Leo glared at Nico. "And all you can do is freak out on me for almost burning kronos out of him!"

"That would kill him Leo!" Nico shouted. "I thought you were smarter than this! I thought you had those flames under control!"

"Oh my God's you are actually blaming me for this, you are being a total jerk Nico! I thought you had my back!" Leo wiped at his tears and then looked at his wrist that were bleeding a bit from the chains that held him earlier.

"Leo I do it's just when you do something stupid like this-" Leo looked up at Nico.

"Stupid? Stupid!? Are You kidding me!" Leo walked towards the nearest cell wall and kicked it. "Percy could be gone and that could have been all a trick Nico! I was able to control myself! I was able to stop my flames, I will not let them harm another person. But stupid? No Nico stupid would be allowing him to be hit with them and burned alive, just like my mother!" Leo wiped at his face and turned away from Nico. "I was stupid to think you cared about me at all. Just stay over there." Leo walked over to the opposite side of the cell and pulled his knees to his chest and watched as Nico slid onto the other wall. He shook his head. How stupid was he to ever think that someone cared about him?

"Leo, I do care about you." Nico looked up and looked at Leo. Leo turned away. "Leo look at me." Leo shook his head. The door to the cell opened and kronos laughed.

"Oh how sad, he won't even look at you." There was movement and kronos was standing besides Leo. Leo flinched away as his strong grip tightened on his cheeks and turned him to face Nico. "Too bad so sad that death the kid over there isn't going to be in here much longer, he gets to have some fun." Nico pushed himself away from kronos.

"Please d-don't." Nico whimpered. Kronos smirked and snapped his fingers, chains wrapped around Leo's wrists again and lifted him into the air. He screamed. "Leo!" Leo struggled against the chains but gave up and but his lip letting tears flow down his face.

"Don't hurt Nico, please." Leo whimpered.

"Oh but I thought he hated you for almost killing me?" Kronos asked. Leo glared at kronos.

"That doesn't mean I want you to hurt him you big ugly-" kronos punched Leo in the gut and he coughed as he got the wind knocked out of him.

"Shut it flame boy." Kronos grabbed Nico and dragged him out of the cell. Leo grunted and lifted his head.

"D-Don't do this." But it was too late, kronos had already taken Nico away. Tears filled Leo's eyes. He didn't hate Nico. He would never hate Nico. Why did he have to act like such a jerk to his friends sometimes? Leo let his head roll to his chest and he let tears cascade down his cheeks and to the cell floor. He lifted his head to look at the cell door. Percy was still in there somewhere fighting kronos for control and he was going to get him back. Then he'll figure out another plan of action...or at least he hopes he will. He's not good with making plans. Usually he just creates things without any plans so like to create a plan that doesn't involve like- okay off topic. Leo bit his lip. "Come back safe to me Nico." He whispered into the shadows. He closed his eyes. Sleep seemed like a good idea at this point. Not like he would be of any use to anyone half awake and beaten.