fourty-seven: a second chance part four

A.n. this was very lazily written compared to the other chapters I'm sorry it's bad but thanks for sticking with me for this long!

***Leo***

"Seriously? No he isn't worthless! He's our friend." Annabeth growled. Piper nodded her head. The girl must have taped her mouth shut knowing what she could do. Hazel nodded in agreement. Leo looked at everyone and then at Frank and immediately screamed.

"I am not DEALING WITH THIS!" Leo growled. "I'm not important to any of them! Just let me go!"

"Leo!" Annabeth shouted. "She'll just kill you!"

"I'll go through much worse if you let him open his big mouth!" Leo glared and gestured at Frank.

"Leo!" Jason gasped. Leo just looked down at the knife.

"So you letting me go or what?" He asked. She let Leo go and Leo glared at everyone around him as he walked away from them.

"I think you have made a dumb mistake child." She spat.

"What-" Leo screamed in pain and he collapsed to the ground.

"Messing with ones past isn't a very good idea." She whispered in his ear. "You'll still share the same fate as you did before you changed your past. I will be back for you." She hummed. Leo wiped the tears from his face as his friends surrounded him.

"I did a bad thing...." Leo whispered. Percy knelt down in front of Leo.

"Hey, we all make-"

"Don't you dare start with that bullshit!" Leo shouted.

"LEO!" Jason shouted.

"Oh don't you dare come at me for this you guys are all fake!" Leo cried. He wiped his face. "I've messed up big time so I knew where this was going if I didn't change it....I should have just let things be...but I didn't want everyone to be sad because of the things that happened!"

"Leo?" Nico stepped out of the shadows. "Are you trying to say you changed the past because you messed up one little thing?" Nico asked.

"I-I messed everything up! Everything is always my fault! I'm just-"

"Leo-"

"I'm a failure! I'm sorry!" Leo let tears flow down his cheeks as he leaned back against the edge of the ship.

"We love you even if you think you are a failure Leo." Hazel smiled at him. Leo looked away.

"That's not what you guys said before I changed time." He mumbled. "You all hated me and I understand why."

"Can you tell us-"

"A lot of our friends died....kronos-"

"HE GOT OUT OF TARTER-" Leo jumped up and covered Percys mouth.

"Don't say it." Leo grumbled. "Yes he did and it was because of me...I killed demigods when he had control of my body and I just...didnt want to have to live knowing everyone hates me for it. I wanted to change so many things about that time that I just forgot about all the good I did in that time, Nico was right I fucked up."

"I didn't say that." Nico mumbled.

"No the version of you before I changed the past did. That could also just be because we broke up an he was just as pissed at me for the whole trusting kronos thing..."

"Woah woah woah woah woah back it up there mister. YOU AND NICO WERE DATING!" piper practically squealed.

"Uh yeah...we were dating. But that's not th-"

"You trusted kronos!" Percy cried. Leo looked over at Percy. "After everything he did to camp halfblood before you even arrived? After everything he's done you allowed him-"

"He took control of you Percy!" Leo shouted angrily. "If I didn't let him take control of me he would have destroyed camp and he would have killed you!"

"What-"

"I got him to turn himself around...i don't think I'd be able to do that again." Leo looked at his hands.

"Leo, we won't let her take you away." Hazel said.

"Yeah nobody's taking you. We won't let that happen to you again." Percy said. Everyone else agreed.

"Hey, if you don't mind....do you want to talk about what went down in that other reality to cause such damage?" Piper asked. Leo bit his lip.

"If you all want to know then sure." Leo looked at Percy. Percy folded his arms across his chest and glared at him.

"I'm still mad at you for ever making that stupid decision!" Percy cried.

"I have good reason...now will you shut up and listen?" Leo asked. Percy sighed.

"Let's go down below deck and talk then. Might as well get comfortable." Percy mumbled. Everyone laughed.

"Yeah...its gonna be a long night." Leo mumbled as they all walked below deck. Leo felt someone's hand on his arm and he turned to face Nico.

"Hey, Leo I want to know how did we-"

"You caught Will cheating on you." Leo whispered. Him and Nico stopped walking and they stood before the lounge room. (Just pretend that's a thing)

"So that's what started us dating?" He asked. Leo laughed.

"Not at all, you'll hear about it when I tell the others. Coming?" He asked.

"Coming." Nico said. They entered the room and everyone sat ready to hear the story.

A.n. that's a wrap on the story!! Okay what was your favorite part?