fourty: did that just happen? (part one)

****Leo****

Leo forgot where he was when his eyes slowly opened. He looked towards the sleeping figure next to him and he almost laughed. He slept in Percys cabin. He saw a shadow and he screamed scaring Percy awake. Percy uncapped riptide and saw what Leo saw. A dark figure turned to look at the two.

"My God's this was too easy..." The man smiled as he stepped closer. Percy stood protectively in front of Leo.

"Who are you?" He asked. Percy was suddenly thrown across the cabin landing inside the fountain he had. He groaned in pain. The man walked over to Leo and grabbed his throat tightly. Leo tried to scream but it didn't come out like one.

"So this is the puny demigod turned immortal?" The man scoffed. "Could have done better..." Leo struggled against the man's grasp. He dropped Leo and Leo ran over to check on Percy.

"Percy?" Leo asked. Percy groaned and opened his eyes.

"Ugh what the hell! How did you even get in here!" Percy shouted.

"In the cabin was easy, camp was as well. I'm not a monster so I can easily pass the barriers." The man stated.

"Who are you?" Percy asked. Leo helped him up and they both stared at the man.

"My name's Drax." He said with a laugh. "And I'm a child of-"

"Why are you here?" Leo growled. Drax shook his head.

"Impatient much?" He asked. Percy stood protectively in front of Leo again.

"Why do you want to hurt us?" Percy asked.

"I want to hurt Leo, you I don't care about. That's what I'm doing. Someone told me he cares about you and all these fellow campers so I'm here to take everything away." Drax stated.

"W-Who the hell told you that?" Leo asked. Percy stared shocked at Leo. "I don't care at all about any of these demigods-"

"They are your family!" Drax growled. "They are friends are they not?" Percy shook his head.

"Do you not see the way we've been treating him lately?" Percy asked. "I wouldn't be mad if he didn't consider us family or friends at all." Drax grabbed Percy by the hair and Percy screamed. Suddenly the two were by the doorway of the cabin. Percy stared wide eyed at Leo.

"If you dont care about them then choose which dies." Drax smirked.

"What no-" Drax pulled Percy out of the cabin and Percy was spitting curses at him. Demigods turned and saw Percy being dragged.

"What the hell is going on out here!" Clarrise came running out of her cabin angry.

"Well Valdez? Who shall it be?" Drax asked. Percy looked at Leo.

"Leo you can't-"

"I can assure you I'm not choosing any of them." Leo mumbled. Leo looked at all the campers standing outside of their cabins. "If you want to torture me the only way you could do that is to take me away from here." Leo looked at the man holding Percy. Percy was terrified. Leo saw that and his heart shattered. The brave Percy Jackson, the guy who he sees as an older brother, and a strong and powerful demigod was actually terrified?

"Well that would mean you actually care about this place." He smirked. "Which means I should destroy it and then take you away!" He chuckled.

"Now who the hell do you think you are talking to Drax?" Kronos growled.

"Hah!" Drax laughed as he turned towards kronos, whipping Percys head forcefully to face kronos.

"Drax if you harm him-" Drax threw Percy to the ground and stepped on his back putting pressure in slow amounts. Percy screamed. Many campers covered their ears and turned away.