Twelve: I hate you

------- Leo ---------

Leo stared at Calypso as she stepped forward and stood in front of him. He had tears flowing down his cheeks and she reached up and wiped them away.

"Calypso why are you with these monsters-" calypso cut him off by grabbed a dagger from her side. Leo's eyes widened and he shut up.

"You know Leo I waited for you to come back to Olympus after you freed me from that prison but you dropped me off at Olympus and then rode away on that dragon! Zeus almost forced me to go back! You were the reason I was freed and yet here we are I was banished! I wasn't allowed to go back to the island, I was forced into tarterus!" She cried out.

"Calypso-"

"No! Don't you dare! You only cared about that ship!" She shouted. "You never cared about me! You got me off that island like you promised but you left me with Zeus for God's sakes!" She cried.

"I'm sorry..." Leo had tears in his eyes. "I had to make it back to my friends calypso!"

"Was I never one of those friends!?" She screamed. 

"It's not like that at all!" Leo cried. "Please I-"

"Shut up already!" Calypso yelled. Leo had tears in his eyes. "Take him out of the room." She looked at Percy. Percy looked at her.

"Calypso please-"

"Shut up Jackson." Calypso said. The monsters grabbed Leo and started to drag him away.

"Please!" Leo pleaded. "Please, dont let them hurt them."

"You don't have a say anymore Valdez." She glared at Leo. Leo looked at Percy worriedly as he caught calypso glaring daggers at him.

"Leo it'll be fine." Percy said. Percy looked at calypso and he bit his lip.

"H-Hey." He said. Leo almost laughed as the monsters dragged him from the room. Why was she doing this? Yeah Leo left her to Zeus and the other God's but it's not okay to help them torture him by hurting his friends! The monsters dragged Leo to his own cell and roughly threw him to the ground. He landed harshly on his right shoulder. The monsters leaned forward.

"We'll be taking these." They reached down and took his belt and any other weapons he had.

"No!" Leo reached for them but the monsters stepped out of the cell and disappeared. Leo pulled his knees to his chest as he slid down the wall. Tears filled his eyes. Was everyone okay or was calypso hurting them as much as he hurt her?

-----                                                       -----

Somehow Leo had fallen asleep. He opened his eyes slowly to see that the cell door was opening. Calypso stepped in wearing jeans and a white long sleeved shirt that was stained red. Leo gulped and sat up.

"Please tell me you were just painting and that I'm not seeing someones blood..." Leo looked at her shirt.

"No Leo you are correct. This is blood." She chuckled.

"W-Why?" Leo asked. Calypso walked over to Leo and Leo froze. He didn't back away as she reached forward and roughly grabbed his face in her hands.

"Because I hate you." She said. Leo whimpered and she released his face.

"W-Who's blood?" Leo asked.

"A little of Percy, a little of Nico." She said with a smirk. Leo let his eyes widen.

"What the Hades!" Leo cried. Calypso smirked.

"Revenge always starts when one kills the people someone loves." She stated. "But you won't get revenge. You will not be able to die, so you'll have to live with this pain."

"Seriously?" Leo glared at her. "Did you really crawl out of a hole only to crawl back into another one?" Leo asked.

"Valdez!" She smacked him. Leo bit his lip.

"Sorry princes, did that one hurt?" Leo asked.

"I'll go back there and hurt them more Valdez! Is that what you want?" She crossed her arms across her chest. Leo shook his head and pouted.

"Relax, Gods." Leo looked at his hands.

"Why didn't you try and keep me with you?" She asked. Leo looked up at her.

"I...I thought you hated me calypso. I left you with the God's because I thought you'd be better off without me getting in the way." Leo looked down. "I didn't think Zeus would banish you to tart-"

"Well he did! Him and the other God's always sent heroes to my island, I fall in love and they give them some way off my island and they never find me again! You were different Leo, you came back. At least I thought you were until you left me for your ship." She crossed her arms across her chest. "I trusted you and you let me down."

"I've been doing that a lot lately..." Leo looked up at her. "I'm the reason my friends are here, I can't be killed and they can and now I'm going to be the reason they all die! I let myself down too..."

"Leo-" Leo let tears flow down his face and he closed his eyes.

"I can still feel pain, I just can't die. Tell the monsters to hurt me not my friends. Please calypso, if you ever had a heart you'd do this for me and let the others go." Leo felt her grab his face and turn it towards her and he slowly opened his eyes.

"If you say so Leo." She started walking away.

"Calypso?" Leo asked. She stopped walking and turned to face him. "Are...did you kill them?" Calypso laughed.

"Valdez you stupid troll." She walked back towards Leo. "Smell me." She said. Leo raised his eyebrow.

"What?" Leo asked.

"You idiot, its not even blood." She folded her arms across her chest. Leo leaned forward and smelt it and then looked at her.

"Calypso-"

"Did you ever trust me Leo?" She asked. "I mean come on! You really think I'd be the one to torture them?" She rolled her eyes. "I'll stick to trapping them in their minds thank you very much." She started playing with her finger nails.

"Tell them to hurt me and not my friends." Leo said as he looked at her. He saw that her eyes were starting to water and Leo kind of started to question if she really was bad.

"Goodbye." She turned and walked out. Leo pulled his knees to his chest as tears flowed down his face. This was all his fault.