twenty-eight: are you ready for it?

***Percy***

Percy jumped up and turned towards the door. Annabeth pulled her long curly blonde hair back into a ponytail as she stepped into the room with Sally. Annabeth smiled at Sally and then her eyes fell on Percy. Percy felt his heart skip a beat. She was as gorgeous as the day he met her when they were twelve. She was alive.

"W-Wise girl?" Percy asked as tears flowed down his cheeks. Annabeth laughed and Percy wiped his face.

"Hey seaweed brain." She said.

"Percy I thought she was dead?" Sally asked as she walked Annabeth over to the couch pulling out her first aid kit to help Annabeth take care of her wounds with some ambrosia.

"I-" Percy shook his head. "Honestly Annabeth how did you survive?" Percy walked over and held her in his arms.

"Survive? Percy I came here to tell Sally about everything that's happened to you..." Annabeth raised her eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

"She tricked me into thinking you were dead..." Percy pulled Annabeth closer. "I love you wise girl." Annabeth laughed.

"Percy you're crushing me." Percy laughed and pulled away.

"Whoops." Percy laughed.

"Hey Annabeth can you go grab the cookies from the stove for me?" Sally asked. Annabeth nodded and walked into the kitchen. "Percy I dont know about this." Sally looked at Percy and saw his smile and Percy just laughed.

"It's her mom." Percy said.

"Is that true or are you just trying to make yourself believe something that's not at all what it seems?" Sally asked.

"Mom are you serious? S-She's alive and-"

"Not quite Jackson." Percys heart stopped when he heard that voice coming from the kitchen. He turned to face her with an angry scowl as tears filled his eyes.

"What have you done!" Percy screamed.

***kronos (suprised?)***

"Valdez why'd you leave her like that?" Kronos appeared besides Leo who was bawling his eyes out. He rolled his eyes and sat down. "Kid look, I get it that your life is kind of a mess-"

"What. The. Fuck." Leo wiped his face and then glared at him.

"Wow that hurts my feelings." Kronos fained being hurt and then looked up at the sky. "You are stuck with me kid, and I know it sucks ass." Leo raised his eyebrow at Kronos.

"Really?" Leo asked. Kronos cracked a smile.

"Nope." He poked Leos nose. Leo laughed.

"Dude!" Leo shoved kronos away. Kronos laughed.

"Got you to cheer up, who knew." Kronos looked over at the trees and then back at Leo. "Didn't think that through." Leo smiled.

"Well, I am the one technically talking to the voice inside my head." Leo grumbled. "So you win at making me look crazy."

"Go back to her Leo, you can't just leave her there to wake up-"

"What the Hell do you know? If I go back there I might hurt her-" kronos glared at Leo.

"Shut up." Kronos stood up. "I'm taking control and bringing you back there." Leo backed up.

"What the fuck! No!" Leo backed up.

"Then stop being a wuss! Go over there and wait for her to wake up! Kana can't hurt you and even if she tries to get me to take control I won't lose it." Kronos looked at his feet and then looked back up at Leo. "I'll leave everyone alone for good if I ever take control, I'll make sure they trust I won't hurt you." Leo scoffed.