Nineteen: You are an idiot

*** Leo ***

"I'm sorry I let a few monsters rough me up so they didn't kill any of you." Leo grumbled as he looked away from Nico who was giving him the angriest glare the child of Hades could even manage.

"Rough you up?! Rough you up!?! You almost died!" Annabeth shouted angrily.

"Okay, but to be fair you honestly didn't care." Leo grumbled. "Besides aren't you mad at me because Percy-"

"No Leo, you really are an idiot." Annabeth shook her head. "You were willing to do anything to save us, your our friend. You can't just-"

"Shut up." Leo rolled his eyes. "I mean to be quite honest I can do whatever I want since I'm immortal and all."

"Leo!" Hazel shouted. "Please just shut up! Being immortal is nothing to joke about you can still die!"

"Shut up hazel." Nico said as he looked away from Leo and hazel. "Please it's honestly annoying and it won't help Percy."

"You for real?" Jason asked. "Seriously your boyfriend is right in front of you Nico!"

"He isn't my boyfriend superman." Nico said. Leo looked away from everyone so they didn't see he was about to start crying.

"Nico-"

"Oh how sad." Not-Percy said as he entered the room pointing riptide at Leo's throat. Everyone went silent. Leo stayed silent as he was turned to face Percys red eyes.

"I'm not sad. I'm fine." Leo said. He laughed.

"Sure, your fine." Riptide drew blood and Leo backed away quickly with a little bit of struggle.

"If you kill me-"

"I'm not going to kill you Leo Valdez." He chuckled. "You were right about one thing, killing Percy would cause a war. But I'm not going to kill him, you are."

"I won't do it." Leo glared at him. He just chuckled.

"You will if I have every monster kill your friends one by one in front of you." He lifts his hand. "Just the snap of my fingers and they all die Valdez."

"Right...so it's either kill Percy and have my friends hate me for the rest of eternity or let Percy live-"

"I'm not staying in Percy Jackson." He smiled evily.

"NO!" Nico screamed. Leo looked at him.

"You think I would allow you to kill Percy Jackson with me still inside? No! I'm going to do the honors in your body! You will start the greatest war in history Leo Valdez!" Kronos grabbed hold of Leo's cheeks. "Submit to defeat or all of your friends die slowly." Leo slammed his eyes shut and silently prayed that the gods had their ears on and would save Percy before he killed him.

"I'll let you use me." Leo opened his eyes. "Just...leave my friends out of this." Leo felt a sudden flash of pain and he felt himself being taken over. Was this what possession felt like? He was looking at everyone but not through his eyes it was as if he was watching a television. Leo looked down at his hands. He looked around and saw that his friends were staring horrifed at him.

They're scared of you. A deep laugh escaped his lips and Leo looked over at Nico.

They know it's you now kronos. They will never hate me....never again.

"Goodbye, Percy Jackson." Leo watched in horror as his body moved forward and grabbed riptide from the ground driving it right through Percys stomach.

PERCY NO! Leo slammed his eyes shut as tears flowed down his cheeks. Percy was going to die. Suddenly there was a bright light and kronos groaned.

"Look what the cat dragged in, the God's." He grumbled.

"Leo?" Hephestus looked at Leo in horror. Leo shrunk into himself as he stared at his father's horrifed face.

Hah! Stupid demigod even your own father believes you did this to Jackson! Kronos was laughing inside Leo's head. Leo screamed. He fell to his knees gaining control of his body once more. He slowly backed away as far as he could from everyone.

"Please don't hate me I wanted to protect everyone I didn't want this, kronos-"

"You killed him!" Aphrodite hid her face. Percy coughed and laughed.

"Okay but...im not dead yet?" Percy chuckled.

"Jackson this is no time for jokes!" Jason cried.

"How did..." Percy looked at Leo and then smiled. "Thanks." Leo looked at his bloody hands.

"He stabbed you and your thanking him!" Athena cried. Annabeth was holding onto piper and hazel and crying. Jason was trying to stop the bleeding with Apollo and Frank. Leo looked at his father who was just staring at Ares who was ranting about war.

"I don't know how long I can hold control, I need you to do me one favor." Leo looked at all the God's. Apollo confused stopped working on Percy and left him to Frank and Jason. Leo looked at Hades who was sadly looking at Percy and then at Nico who was looking down at the ground. Leo then looked at Zeus who was waiting staring at him.

"And this favor would be?" Athena spoke up.

"We will not be granting any favors for him! He's a traitor! He just committed murd-"

"Percy isn't dead! Leo didn't kill him damnit he still has a chance! APOLLO GET BACK OVER THERE AND FIX HIM!" Aphrodite cried.

"Lock me away." Leo said. "Please. I won't allow kronos to get anywhere near my friends as long as he controls me that is all he is ever going to do is try and trick everyone! He just stabbed Percy to try and start a war! Please. If you ever-" Leo fell to his knees again and cried out as kronos fought him for control. "Just do it please! Please now Lord Zeus!"

"Dad-" Zeus looked at Jason and then at Leo.

"Leo Valdez I sentence you to exile." He shocked Leo with the master bolt and suddenly everything around Leo flashed and disappeared.