fourty-four: a second chance part one

***Percy***

Everyone sat around the table laughing as they ate. Leo rolled his eyes.

"Can I go now?" He mumbled. Percy looked at him as he stood from the table noticing that his sleeve went up a bit. His eyes widened when he saw the scars that were fresh marking Leos already severely scarred skin.

"Not until you explain those." Percy said quickly. Every head turned towards Leo and he froze.

"Percy-"

"Leo what is he talking about?" Nico asked as he turned towards his boyfriend.

"Battle scars....that's all." Leo whispered. Nico ran at Leo and pulled his sleeve up.

"You promised you would stop doing this Leo!" Nico screamed as tears filled his eyes. "Why'd you start again?"

"Can we not discuss this? You're shouting and its scaring me." Leo yanked his arm away and backed away slowly.

"Of course I'm yelling! You cut yourself Leo! You have everyone here for you why didn't you come to us! Or at least come to me Leo! I'm your boyfriend I'm supposed to take care of you!" Nico shouted. Leo scoffed and looked away.

"How about we not discuss this." Leo growled.

"Leo-"

"Screw this. I'm not your boyfriend anymore Nico, I'm sorry but we're through." Leo ran away. He ran into the woods crying until he reached the cabin. He slumped down onto the ground and hugged his knees to his chest.

"What the hell was that!" Leo heard people shouting.

"Leo broke up with Nico! You owe me five bucks!" Someone shouted. Leo wiped his face. Stupid Aphrodite kids.

"I'm going to see if he's okay..." someone said.

"Nicos all dark and moody he'll be fine." Someone else said.

"He's not who I wanted to check up on idiots." Leo raised an eyebrow. Someone wanted to check up on him even though he just broke up with Nico? They were all about love why did they want to check up on him? He heard footsteps and peeked out of his hiding spot to find a girl with short blue hair standing next to his hiding spot. He squealed and jumped back. She looked down at him and sighed plopping down next to him. "How you doing Leo?"

"I-I'm fine." He quickly said.

"Really? Because you don't sound like you are to me." She said. "I'm Lexi, daughter of Aphrodite." She stuck her arm out and Leo looked at her. She had cuts all down her arms but they were faded and covered by homemade bracelets.

"You-"

"How are you leo?" She asked as she pulled her black sweater over her arms.

"Fine." He grumbled.

"Lies." She sat down. "How about we just talk."

"Can we not?" Leo asked. Lexi sighed.

"No we need to talk about this. Your past won't define who you are Leo you need to-"

"Can you stop talking? You are really annoying." Leo mumbled.

"So are you but you don't see me complaining." Lexi folded her arms across her chest. "I'm just trying to help you Leo, I think you need to talk to Nico about everything...your relationship was a bit rocky but still I think you can fix it." She stood up. "And if you won't talk to me about it, maybe you should talk to her." Lexi gestured behind Leo and then walked away. Leo looked behind him and saw Calypso holding flowers in her hand and a bottle of soda.

"Heard what happened, here to help. I believe this was your favorite drink? I prefer nectar of course but-"

"Thanks Calypso." Leo smiled at her and she shut up and sat down.

"Are you okay?" She asked. Leo bit his lip and looked at his arm.

"I don't know anymore. I wish I could somehow change everything that's hAppened recently..." He mumbled.

"I think that's possible. You are a child of Hephestus! Create a time machine! If you do that you can bring some people back to life and stop all the death from happening!" Calypso cheered with a smile as she nudged Leos arm. She then laughed. "But its also very stupid to change the past."

"I won't change much..." Leo looked at her. "I just...i mean I want to change a few things but that would also mess with the fact that kronos-"

"Leo, think about it. I know I gave you the idea but I was only half joking you can't just-" Leo gave Calypso the soda and placed a flower crown on his head that he made from the flowers she brought him.

"I have don't you worry, everything is going to go back to normal." Leo walked slowly away and then looked up at the sky. "I hope this works." He got to work in the cabin on the time machine.

A.n. part two is coming soon! It's 11pm here I'm a little behind on when I was going to update these sorry about that I had to do my chores...hope you enjoyed part 1/4 Of the final chapters!!!