Prologue

A/N  PLEASE READ.

This series and the Territories series merges in this book. You do not have to read both series but if you do I STRONGLY recommend that you follow the reading order below. You will find a few spoilers if you don't.

Recommended reading list:
New In The Territories                 Territories Series      COMPLETED
Lost In The Territories                 Territories Series      COMPLETED
Born Howling                                    Hunter Series              COMPLETED
Torn Between Packs                     Hunter Series              ONGOING
Visiting Other Territories           Territories Series       COMING SOON

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Oh my god they found me. People were going to die. No not people, my packs. And where was I? Over my uncle's shoulder running up the mountain. Helpless. All I could do was keep my promise. Do not shift and stay alive. I would keep that promises no matter what I had to do.

The worst sound ever was when someone howled and Grayson took off. Now that meant following C.J. through the dark cave.

NO! Run. Traitor! Lupa screamed in my head. It had me stumble and fall to me knees. C.J. was not gentle at all. He yanked me back up and kept running. Traitor! Not Pack. Lupa kept repeating over and over again. I couldn't concentrate on where I was going.

He stopped so suddenly I plowed into his back. When he turned to look at me I could just make out his face with the flashlight shining against the walls. He looked sad, regretful, but determined. I didn't understand at all. Something hit me hard on the head. I blinked once then everything went black. I swear I heard C.J. say, "I'm so sorry but it has to be this way."

 THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK IN THE HUNTER SERIES. if YOU HAVE NOT READ BORN HOWLING YOU WILL NOT HAVE A CLUE ON WHAT IS GOING ON. ALSO IN THIS BOOK THE CHARACTERS FROM THE TERRITORIES SERIES MAKE AN APPEARANCE. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE TERRITORIES SERIES YOU WILL MOST LIKELY HAVE QUESTIONS.

SORRY IT IS JUST EASIER IF YOU READ BORN HOWLING, NEW IN THE TERRITORIES, FOLLOWED BY LOST IN THE TERRITORIES. IT WILL ALL MAKE SENSE WITH ADDED TWISTS.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BOOKS!