Q/A

Here are some answers to the questions I have received. 

1.Will there be a third Hunter Series book?
                    I struggled to finish Torn Between Packs so as of this moment no BUT you never know what the future holds.

2.Will there be any bonus chapters?
                     No. I would rather right another book or novella

3.What is a novella?
                       It is longer that a short story but not as long as a book.

4.Will Hunter and her pack members visit her mom?
                       Hunter will be mentioned in the third Territories book called Visiting Other Territories but most likely will not be in it.  The way my twisted little mind works you never know. I have just started to write the book so anything can happen.

5.For the Nikko and Gavin fans.
                  I will be doing a novella on Nikko. It will take place when Jarek was young. It will take you to when Nikko and Gavin where close. How Nikko became the Alpha of the Borns and what happened between Nikko and Gavin.
                  This will absolutely not be a romance involved book. As you may all figured out that the romance in my books (if you want to call it that) is not a prominent factor at all.

Future Stories

Please look on my profile page they are all listed there. I may put the two other novels on hold since I have proven to myself that I am one of those people that can only work on one story at a time no matter how much my brain likes to wander.

I am thinking about doing your typical teen werewolf love story but who knows. Unfortunately I get bored with things very easily.

If any of you have any questions or suggestions I am always eager to hear and if I can I will answer.

I hope you all enjoyed the Hunter Series!

Heidi