Chapter 49 Hunter

(not edited at all)

Yesterday was a very long day. Starting off with going over everything that had happened after I was taken to spending time with the people that  was close to me. After talking to Jarek, Grayson, Lupa and my mom I finally had enough courage to tell them my concerns and explain my confusion. My uncle's understood but there was no mistaking the hurt I seen in their eyes. I knew Uncle Adam would do everything the same way if he had a chance to do it all over again but that didn't mean he liked it. My safety was always his main goal and still was. The down fall to that was trust was lost. I still wasn't a 100% sure if they were telling me the whole truth but I think that was more on me then them. I believed in them so much that it still hurt that it took all these years for them to tell me that I was not alone and I did have family. Uncle Adam promised to show me all he has on my family. I guess he kept a fair bit of my fathers things in storage which including many pictures of us as a family and of the pack. Deep down I believed all of them but so much had happened, so many secrets were kept that I could no longer trust in myself to believe anyone.

Right now my biggest decision I had to make was where would I be living. I knew and understood that I would never be alone. I would always have guards around me. Was I happy about that? Yes and no. Right now I would have a minimum of 4 guards with me at all times but as soon as I stepped out it could easily triple. When I wasn't worried about being taken I was annoyed. Like seriously how am I supposed to go to the mall and have 12 big burly men who honestly look like they are ready to kill someone without hesitation follow me and it not bring on attention? So yeah we had some kinks to work out. Not that I had any plans on doing anything like going to the mall right now.

I asked if I could go stay with my mom for a bit but that was shot right down by everyone. Let me tell you that discussion did not go well. My mom got pretty upset about that one which in turn got me going. It was a little scary that we were so much alike. Some found us amusing but the Alpha's did not. Long story short, it would always be to high risk to keep my and my mom together in one place for more than a few days. Unfortunately we would have to keep our relationship low key, well we would try but I think that hat was already out of the bag. Between me being the future Queen and everything my mom was we would have huge targets on our backs. Especially my mom. My title was just that a title. Sure I could bring both borns and mades closer but it was my mom that actually had the power in creating unity. It would be my children that would be physically stronger not me. It would be them that I would worry about. So getting more time to make a decision on where my life was going was thrown out the window. 

It was almost lunch and I was spending some quiet time with Jarek and Grayson by my side laying on the boulders. Since I got back there wasn't much time that these guys were not beside me. Things between the three of us had changed as well. There was no more tension between the guys. It was nice. Also what had changed was the fact that I noticed that we were always touching. It was like I could not live without feeling their skin under mine. Ok don't need to go all pervy on me here. I just meant the innocent touching. Hand holding, our arms touching as we walked side by side and like now we laid beside each other on the boulder while Jarek held my hand and Grayson had his one leg across mine.

I was really going to miss this place. This boulder. I hope once I move I would find a place where I could just think or just forget things for awhile. The soft laps of the water hitting the rocks and the calm breeze blowing against my skin did that for me. I was able to remember the past and stay calm here. I was able to think on the future without panicking. I was going to miss this place.

I knew someone was coming when I felt the tension coming off Jarek and Grayson lust like I also knew who it was when they seemed to relax even more immediately after. Sitting up I looked a little behind me to see if I was right. I thought it was cute that my guys seemed to have a bit of a crush on my mom. Ok maybe not crush but them seemed in awe with her. I completely got that. I was.