Up In The Club

Tonight was the night. We were finally getting our asses into that prestigious club and we were pumping with excitement like a kid on a sugar trip. Tory even forgave me for setting her mouth up in flames and was joining in on the fun.

With the stero pumping to our most favorite beats, we slid into our most chicest party dresses and helped each other with our hair and make-up. Then it happened. Keeley summoned her mommy demon and put a damper on the mood. "Guy's what if we get caught?"

"Ugh... Keeley for the last time we won't get busted". Tory groaned tossing a pillow to her head.

Ignoring Tory completely Keeley whined on. "But what if? Do you know the trouble we would get into? I don't even know what the punishment is here for theift".

"Jeeeesusss Keeley. Will you calm your  ass down". I snapped at her. "Look I promise if anything like that happens I'll take the blame. Okay?"

Finally she nodded her head and we all pranced out the door. When we arrived at the club the line was wrapped around the building with people waiting to get in. We must have spent a good hour standing out there which wasn't good for me. No, thanks to Keeley bringing up every worse case sceniro I had all this time to ponder it. By the time we reached the door our invitations were dampened and slightly wrinkled from my sweating palms.

Ugh. I could just kill Keeley sometimes.  Yes she's  my friend and I love her so but damn. Sometimes I just picture myself knocking her lights out. Now here I am only two people ahead of me in line and I'm sweating like a frosted mug because now I'm wondering if this was such a good idea. As my time neared I had one foot pointed toward the doors and the other pointed toward the street in case I needed to peel out of here.

The time came and I handed the door attendant the three invites. My breathing escalated and my heart rate was through the roof as I watched him carefully inspect them. After an eternity he finally looked up at each of us as if he were reading our troubled minds. I gulped rather loud thinking this is it, I'll never see my homeland again.

No sooner than I thought that the man broke out in a smile. "Right this way ladies. Enjoy your night".

The three of us looked at each other wide eyed but contained our excitement until we was inside away from the doorman. Once nestled in we all released a squeal and jumped up and down. "Who's the bitch, who's the bitch". I chanted while jumping around.

"You are the bitch". Tory said pretending to bow down to me.

We stepped on into the club and was memorized. Never had any of us seen a club so well decorated. I felt as if I was walking among royalty. It was beautiful and sexy all at the same time. We picked us out a small table near the dance floor and no sooner than we sat down a waitress came up carrying a neon tray full of shots. She placed a shot in front of each of us with a smile. "Compliments of the house".

We beamed and thanked her as we downed our first of many shots to come. Every hour someone came around with free shots on the house. I wasn't about to turn down free liqueur. We sat there for awhile just taking in the scene and still not believing we was here, that we got in. If you was to asked me then if I felt bad for stealing those girl's invites I would laugh and say "hell no".

The drinks started taking their effect on me and I started feeling frisky and flirty. Yelling over the vibrating music I announced to my friend's that I was going to dance. With my head held high and a confident swing to my hips  I sauntered out into the middle of the floor. It didn't take long for the men to saddle up close to me. I had so many different dance partners I lost track and couldn't recall any name's. Some were more aggressive dancers than other's such as trying to cop feels or trying to inch my skirt up but I only let them go so far. What can I say, I'm a helluva tease.

Sure, I did share a few kisses with some and exchanged numbers but I had no intentions of contacting any if them back. Hey, I'm in Italy for only a few months and I have a lot of dragon's to slay.

Finally I sat back down to take a breather and sip my drink. I was extra pleased that Keeley was having a good time on the floor as well and Tory was in a corner booth making out with a nice looking guy. As I was cooling down my song came on and just like everyone does when their jam comes on I dashed for the floor. Swaying and shaking to the beat with my hands in the air I sung the chorus out loud. "Boom, Clapp, the sound of my heart". But was cut short by a pair of firm hands coming to rest on my waist.

His chest was up against my back and I leaned into him. I was so intoxicated not only by the alcohol but this song as well I never turned to look at him. Which can be the norm when your dancing with a lot of different people. It's like everybody is bumping up to everybody in complete harmony.

I felt his hands slide up and down my side's and it felt so good that I brought my arm's down from their swaying to rest on the back of his neck as I still remained turned away from his face. I could feel his warm cinnamon breath fanning my neck and a smile creased my face. Feeling even more daring I snuggled my rear up against his crotch even more so and swirled my hips in the most alluring way. A slight groan escaped his lips and his hold became even firmer. He slid his fingers slowly up my arm and a small delightful chuckle erupted from me at the oh so good tickling sensation. His hand found mine and he removed it from around his neck. He then placed it upon his hard chest and it felt very nice. I could tell he was well built. Suddenly he moved my hand up slowly and sucked my pointer finger into the depths of his mouth. The way he swished his tounge around my finger was very promising.

The song was coming to a end and he released his hold on me. I had to know who this man was. With a goofy grin I turned to meet my new dance partner but no one was there. Sure there was several men near by but none of them spoke or even looked at me. I'm sure after what we just shared the person would at least wait around to properly meet me. Scanning the crowded dance floor I saw no one retreating. I wasn't that drunk or was I. No, I know I really did just dance with someone.

Walking off the floor I thought about asking Tory or Keeley if they could identify who I was bumping and grinding with but that was useless. Tory was still off sucking face and Keeley just stepped from the restroom. Many time's I returned to the dance in hope's of running into him again but it never happened.

By two in the morning we stepped out onto the street in a fit of drunken giggles still not believing we pulled this off without a hitch. Once home I stripped off my dress and slid a t-shirt on. Just as I was about to doze off my phone buzzed indicating that I had a text. Squinting at the bright light I read it.

"Enjoyed dancing with you tonight".

Hummm... I thought and laid my phone back down. I danced with many as well as exchanged my number. Forgetting about the text I tossed my phone aside and fell into a deep sleep.