Taking A Stand

Enough was enough. The games were over and hopefully I rid myself of him. This was my time, my vacation and I was taking it back.

Now that I think about it I should have never agreed to meet him last night. I should have reported him to the authorities a long time ago. True, he hasn't done anything to hurt me but that could change. And what exactly is he? He keeps telling me that I'd be in danger if I knew who he was. This is too much and I'm done. Since I blocked his number last night I've been in peace.

The day wore on and I spent it at the beach with my friend's. Thankfully Keeley felt better and we enjoyed ourselves. However that all changed once I got home. Tory hopped in the shower to wash the sand off, Keeley plopped down on the couch channel surfing and I retired to my room. The sun and water had drained me and I wanted to catch a nap before our night time activities.

Closing my eye's, I snuggled my head down into my pillow and prepared to doze. I had just begin to drift off when my phone buzzed. My eye's shot open and stared straight ahead, to scared to look at my phone. I started mentally poking fun of myself by saying. Relax girl, it can't be him, you blocked him. You can't spaz out every time your phone goes off. Now check your phone, it could be your mother.

With shaky hands I picked up my phone and swiped the screen. My heart stood still as I saw a unknown number. It can't be I thought. Hesitantly I opened the message and I wanted to cry.

"Nice try Foxy but there's no hiding from me. You can block me all you want but I'll always get through. I'm very disappointed in you".

Fuck you I thought. I could care less how disappointed he was in me. I have no reason to please him. In fact I'm going to leave his ass on seen. True, the bastard might be able to penetrate through my blocks but as long as I don't reply he's powerless. Lying back down I worked back into my comfy state. Ten minutes passed and my phone buzzed.

"Do not leave me on seen. You know how that pisses me off. Answer back now".

Seen.

Seven minutes later. Buzz.

"Stop being a brat and reply back. My patience is wearing thin".

Seen.

Five minutes later.

"So your fucking mad because I wouldn't allow you to see me. If only you understood. Now talk to me damn it".

Seen.

Screw this, I'm sleepy and need a nap. I switched my phone off and laid it on my bedside table. In moment's I was sleeping. I woke near six and strolled from my room for a drink if water. Tory was in her room getting ready for our night out and Keeley was asleep on the couch. After downing some water I hit the shower. Afterwards I returned to my room to get ready. As I sat on my bed I glanced at my phone and curiosity killed the cat. I picked it up and turned it on. Instantly it started blowing up with unread messages.

"Fuck Jacey. Just reply back and I'm sure we can arrange something".

Seen.

"Don't be like this. I'm sorry that it upset you and you was led to believe we would actually get to hang out."

Seen.

"Fuck girl, if you keep this up you will force me to do something stupid and trust me, I have the power and money to do anything I want. Fucking reply back".