Got Me Out Of My Mind

Hello my loves!! Just wanted to check in and tell you all how much I appreciate your votes, comments, and for reading my book!! Even my silent reader's! I so hope you're enjoying the story! Now some of you may recall that Texting With The Don has been nominated for The Fiction Awards Of 2018. Thank you all who have nominated it as well as my other book's! Voting ends May 20 so just a few more day's left! If you haven't already please head over to The Fiction Awards Of 2018 and nominate the book! Remember you can nominate it in as many categories as you like as well as nominate any of my other book's you may have enjoyed! In order for the nomination to count you must tag me along with my book! Having trouble finding it, no problem. Just go to my reading list and you can find it there! Once again thanks for taking the time to read my work! Much love 💟

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I can't handle this anymore. I've faced killer's, had my life threatened and been in many tight situations but nothing compares to this. I physically hurt. When Jacey turned away and refused to kiss me it crushed my soul. I know I fucked up and I don't know what I can do to fix it. I've always been able to fix everything so this is really killing me.

Fuck, why couldn't I just listen to her when she told me how she felt instead of thinking it was just a bit of jealousy. Fuck, I'm stupid. Would I be okay if Jacey hung around an ex? Hell to the no I wouldn't, so I should've known better. Instead I kept letting Magna play on my emotions. Kept believing that she really liked my JJ and just wanted to be her friend while the entire time she was plotting against my baby. I can't describe the feeling that came over me as I watched that video. Anger at Magna as well as myself, sickness at knowing how I treated JJ, and feeling like a pile of horse shit.

Not wasting a moment, I summoned Magna to my office and played the video for her. She watched on in fear as her mouth started ticking off excuses. Sick of hearing her shit, I smacked her hard enough to flip the chair she sat in over and draw blood from her lip. Immediately I fired her and had her sent far away. Of course I have men keeping an eye on her just to ensure she doesn't try to harm my love or sneak back this way.

I sat up the remainder of the night wanting to go to Jacey but not knowing what to say. Fuck, I still don't know what to say. How can I fix my fucked up mess? Catching her in the back hall this morning didn't go as I planned. One thing I do know is that I won't give up.

Trying to work today was out of the question. There was no way I could concentrate on work when my mind was on her. True, she's got me fucked up all kinds of ways. No one or nothing has ever had this type of effect on me. After she fled from me this morning I found my eye's watering up and shock overcame me. I hadn't cried since I was six year's old and scrapped my knee by falling off my bike. Before I knew it, I sunk down to the floor and allowed myself to cry. This fucking shit hurt.

As lunch neared, I had to see her. I couldn't take another moment of this anguish. Not caring that I looked like a bum I hopped into my Audi and made my way to her work. I made a quick stop to purchase her favorite flowers and a pair of five karet diamond earrings that cost me nearly fifty grand but money wasn't of importance when it came to my love.

However I wasn't prepared for what I saw as I neared her building. I spotted Jacey walking out with that fuck Franco. They stopped by his motorcycle and laughed as he snapped the helmet on for her. I watched as Jacey crawled onto the back of his bike with that extra short dress, short enough she had to give it a good yank to keep her ass from shining as she rode the bike. I followed in behind at a safe distance so as not to be seen. Anger roared through every fiber of my body as I saw her arm's clinging to him as he sped down the street. It was obvious he was showing off for her.

He came to an abrupt stop at a romantic little eatery. I waited until they was seated at an outdoor patio and had placed their order before I made my move. As I was approaching I witnessed Franco place his hand on Jacey's thigh. Jacey had went to remove his paw but I was faster. Diving in I gripped his hand and jerked him from his seat. "Staveno". Jacey cried out in shock but I ignored her.

Getting in his face I growled. "You don't touch what is mine".

Franco shot me his wise ass grin and said in that lazy manner of his. "Who says she's yours anymore?"

Immediately my fist connected with his jaw and I didn't stop there. I couldn't stop pummeling him. Eventually I got him to the ground and pounced on top of him. I started beating his head into the concrete as blood poured from several gashes and be went unconscious. All the while Jacey kept trying to tug me off of him as she sobbed. With one last shove into the concrete I stood up with my chest heaving and fixed my glare on Jacey. "Staveno why?" She sobbed.

Out of my mind with anger, lack of sleep and worry over her as a first reaction I held my hand up as to strike her. Jacey released a shriek and held her arm's up to block the blow. Thankfully I snapped out of it and placed my hands by my side. "Get the fuck in my car now". I said between gritted teeth.

"No". Jacey sobbed. "I'm scared".

"You fucking should be". I growled as I grabbed her arm and forced her into my car.

One thing's for certain Franco's modeling career was over judging by the pounding I gave his face. Driving out of the city, I hit the country roads and opened my car up. "Please slow down Staveno". Jacey begged which only made me go faster.

"Why Jacey, fucking why?" I bellowed.

"It was nothing Staveno, I swear. It was an innocent lunch, that's all". She said between hiccups from crying.

"No, no, no love. That bastard touched your leg". I yelled filling the car with my voice.

"And I was getting ready to move it when you showed up". She cried.

"Please slow down, please. This is dangerous". She pleaded.

"No, what's dangerous is you having lunch with other men". I snarled.

"I promise it wasn't anything like that".

I rode for several more miles ignoring her pleas and excuses. Eventually I pulled over on the shoulder of the road high up on a cliff. "Get the fuck out Jacey".

Frantically she shook her head no. "No, you're going to toss me off".

"Out". I yelled only for her lock herself in my car.

I gave her a dumb look as I pushed the button on my keychain and the locks popped up. Jerking the door open, I reached in for her but she scrambled over the seat to the back. "Don't test me further". I warned.

"Stay away from me. You're going to sling me off this cliff". She squealed.

I finally got a grip on her ankle and started pulling her out but she latched onto my seat with a death grip. Using force, I applied pressure to her wrists until the pain made her let go. Jacey screamed as I tossed her over my shoulder. By now her mini dress had rode up to her hips exposing her rounded ass in her thong. Screaming for help she started beating her fists into my back but I took off walking. It was time to end it once and for all.