The Night Goes On

This kiss was like none other we had ever shared before. It wasn't rushed but still shared that heated, needy effect. It was stronger and lasted longer than the other's. His velvety tounge discovered ever orifice of my mouth. He tasted of cinimmion and sin. Staveno's hands gently gripped the side's of my face as my hands latched on to the lapels of his coat.

A soft moan left my throat which caused a fierce reaction from him. Pressing my back into the wall with his body, his hips pressed into me the kiss deepened even more and a growl erupted from deep within his chest. My heart started to pump rapidly that I'm sure he could hear it with his own ears. Not able to help myself I peeked my eye's open to view his delectable face as he summoned forth all these enticing feelings from me.

Suddenly his eye's fluttered open ever so sensually as if he knew I was watching him. Instead of shutting my eye's quickly to hide the fact I was watching him I left them cracked open. His eye's remained open as well through memorizing slithers. However the kiss didn't break. If anything it only grew more gratifying as we stared at each other. His eye's entranced me and I swore they grew darker, almost black and glazed.

Out all the sexual experiences I've had this was by far the most erotic experience yet, a simple kiss. No, this wasn't just a simple kiss. No, he was making love to me through this kiss. His eye's caressed my soul as his mouth devoured my spirit. This was heaven, this was devine, this was ecstasy. Then something strange started happening to me, something that has never happened to me before. Heat fanned from my center and spread it's way up to my chest. A lite sweat broke upon my brow. A searing tingle began to vibrate from my core and I knew that I was on my way to a mind shattering orgasm. Never had this happened to me from just a kiss. I tried my best to conceal it by clamping my thighs together but that only seemed to intensify it. My breathing became erratic and I prayed he wouldn't notice that I was coming undone from his mere kiss. I fought this vicious wave with everything I had but in the end it won. Clutching his lapels tighter to the point of wrinkling them, I exploded with a throaty moan that wouldn't stop as my body convulsed in his arm's. As my eye's drifted closed he pulled his lips from me just an inch. Just far enough to say in a husky groan. "Don't close your eye's love. Look at me my baby. Let me see your eye's".

Holy tomatoes, his demand along with his voice only made the orgasm  stronger but I did as he said. I kept my eye's buried in his dark dephts and when the climax reached it's highest peak I wailed out pulling my mouth away from him as my head involuntarily arched back, yet his gaze remained on me as his hand cradled my limp neck.

As it came to an ebb my cheeks flushed crimson from embarrassment at having allowed this to happen. I mean who gets off from a kiss... obviously me. I pulled my eye's from his to hide my shame as I tried to steady my rapid breaths. "That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life Jacey. You are so very special". He crooned but probably to ease my embarrassment.

Tilting my chin up to look at him he placed a lite kiss to my nose then placed my hand on his crotch. I felt a sticky wetness there as he whispered. "You wasn't alone my love".

Moment's later we went our separate ways to clean up. Finally we left for our night out but I still felt lame for having blown my top over a kiss but Staveno wouldn't allow me to continue to feel that way. "Twas truly beautiful JJ and something I will forever remember. You have given me something no other has. You left your mark on my mind love".

He pulled up to a major theatre and escorted me in. Finally finding my voice I asked. "What are we here for?"

Grinning secretly he pointed to a banner and I squealed. "Madame Butterfly. The real Mademe Butterfly".

I'm sure we got many looks at my sudden outburst and me jumping up to kiss his cheek but Staveno didn't seem to mind. In fact with one sweep of his eye's across the room everyone seemed to shun away. I also took note how each gentleman we passed only nodded at me but never made eye contact. It was if Staveno had sent a secret warning their way but I didn't dwell on it. I was at my most favorite opera and could care less if the sky was falling.

Our seats were the best in the house and I became so entranced in the show I hadn't realized that I was actually leaning on the edge of my seat until intermission. I blushed and looked back at him. "Sorry". I muttered.

Grinning he replied. "That's what we are here for, so you can enjoy yourself. If you would like to sit on the stage I can arrange that".

I chuckled at the mental image that gave me. "No, that won't be necessary".

He escorted me to the lobby and I was blasted with a chill. Immediately he removed his jacket and draped it over my arm's. Securing me into a cozy chair he fetched us a drink. The Night wore on and the show ended and of course I had tears in my eye's. Naturally Staveno supplied me with a tissue. We ended the night at a snazzy restaurant where a table awaited us in a quiet corner. We feasted on seafood and wine. Our conversation was amazing but I did have questions. Questions I wanted to ask but didn't want to ruin the night so I forced myself to wait until another time.

All too soon we pulled up to my flat and our night was at a close. "I really enjoyed myself. Thank you Staveno".

"No, thank you Jacey for giving me this opportunity". He said.

I laughed. "As if I was given a choice. Had I not agreed you'd still be texting me nonstop".

He laughed. "You are very correct. I did enjoy every moment of the day. Thank you".

Getting out he opened my door and led me to the steps. "Dinner tomorrow?" He asked hopeful.

Grinning I said. "I don't know. I'll need to check my schedule".

He grinned back. "I already know your schedule love".

"And what does it say?" I played back.

"It says Staveno everyday for the next three weeks". He said matter of factly.

"Hmmmm.... that must be a mistake." I pretended to ponder. "I'll need to double checkkkk...."

My voice was cut off by him snatching me to him playfully. Then the melting kiss came. He ended the kiss by nibbling my bottom lip. Turning me toward the door he patted my bum and said. "Go in now my love. Goodnight".

I practically floated to my apartment and naturally the girls were waiting for all the juicy details. Running the story over them I left the kiss out. That wasn't to be shared with anyone. That was our tiny moment in time. Our shared memory. That belonged in my heart's box.

Finally I fell into bed in a happy exhaustion. Soon as my eye's closed that all too familiar sound of my phone echoed in my room. Fetching it I opened it.

"Would it be crazy if I said I miss you already? Goodnight love and sweet dreams"

I'm sure I was smiling like a girl talking to their crush but I didn't care.

"Goodnight Staveno and thanks for a wonderful day".