Coming Soon

Nova Anderson was just a young girl that lived in a run down trailer park in the deep South. Her father was never in the picture and her mother laid on the couch smoking cigarettes like a freight train, guzzling cheap beer and scratching off lottery tickets. Living off welfare, partying with the other delinquents and fighting like a solider she ended up pregnant at seventeen. The boy who vowed to love her disappeared leaving her to care for the child alone. Nova promised her baby that they would beat the odds and not live a life of poverty. Finding a decent, good paying job was hard, especially without a high school diploma so now at twenty-three she finds herself working two job's to make ends meet but it's not enough. In a burst of bravery she lies on a job application, but the job was too good to be true. Great pay as well as benifits, she couldn't not at least try. By some miracle she lands the job and that's where she meets Thorn Saunders, the CEO. Thorn usually kept away from the employees unless a problem arose even though every woman in the office threw themselves at him. Then the day came that Thorn called Nova into his office. There he revealed he knew that she had lied on her application. Nova knew she was about to get canned so when he offered her another solution she was floored. Thorn extended a proposition that was so dirty, yet sounded so good. Nova and her child would want for nothing, their ticket out but at what price.  She has one day to decide if she'll take it or not. Join Nova on this wild, tantalizing story of love.

 Join Nova on this wild, tantalizing story of love