It's A Date

Waking around seven that morning I gave a lazy stretched and smiled as I recalled last night. Jumping up I raced to the window. I had to see the heart to make sure all this was real. Sure enough it was there and I flung the window open and grabbed my phone to snap a picture of it. Of course it was burnt into my memory but I needed that proof.

After a shower I went back to my room. After a bit of make-up I towel dried my hair then started to pack a bag. I placed my sauciest bikini in along with my make-up and perfume. Next I placed a pair of jeans and a cute tank top in. Added a pair of panties and a extra bra and a few other toiletries and I was done. Now he told me to dress comfy for the morning but I still wanted to look great. I slid into a pair of cute shorts, a tight fitting t-shirt and slid my feet into sandles. I decided to leave my hair down. Since I air dried it, it gave it a wavy effect. Giving myself the once over I decided to send Tory a text to read when she woke. I was asleep before they returned last night and I didn't want to wake them. I just wanted to let them know where I was so they wouldn't freak when they realized I was gone.

I watched from the window as Staveno's sleek, black Audi pulled up. With a girly smile I grabbed my bag and headed out. He was standing by the passenger door that just happened to be right at the painted heart. My heart sped up as I took him in. He was dressed very casual and seemed relaxed. "There you are beautiful". He greeted me with that dazzling smile and my insides quivered. Taking my hand he placed a kiss upon it then tucked me safely inside his car but didn't stop there. He leaned over and fastened my seatbelt. Taking my bag from me he shut my door securely and placed my bag in the trunk. Finally he got into the car.

As he pulled away he spoke. "I trust you slept well?"

"I did. And you?" I asked.

Chuckling he said. "For the most part but for some odd reason I kept thinking of bubble baths".

I giggled then said. "So what are we doing today?"

"First breakfast made by yours truly then a dip in the ocean. The rest will be a surprise". He said.

"Hmmm.... sounds intriguing". I joked then he got serious.

"JJ, I need to speak with you before we go any further and I need you to listen carefully" Staveno said a bit authoritive.

I nodded my understanding and he continued. "I hate that I must have this conversation with you at all but you need to be prepared. I'm not sure you understand the dangers of who I am. There's plenty of people that want me dead. At any given time I could be attacked. If such should happen when you are with me do exactly as I say. If I say get down, get down. If I tell you to get out of the car get out. No questions or delays. Move as fast as you can. Don't worry though. My men are all around at this moment and they know to get you and take you away as far as possible. Do you understand love?"

Wow. That was a Lot to take in but I got it. "I understand".

"Good. Now let's begin our day, shall we?"

"Let's do". I chirped.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up to a astonishing villa by the sea. "Welcome to my home bella". He said

I stared on gawking. "Wow. I thought we was at a fancy resort or something. Is this really your place?" I asked in awe.

Smiling sweetly he said. "Yes it is. I'll give you the tour after breakfast ah".

Exiting the car he ran around to get the door before I could open it. Helping me out he retrieved my bag and escorted me in. My eye's buldged from their sockets as I stepped in. This place was made from fairytales. Staveno had to tug me along as I was entranced by the beauty of his home. He led me to a kitchen worthy of a king and sat me down. "Now I prepare the food love".

I watched him make a grand breakfast and the man knew his way around the kitchen. I offered my help on a few occasions but he politely refused. When he was nearly finished a man near his age and just as handsome waltzed in. "Jacey this is my right hand man, Theo. Get use to him because he will be watching over you. Now follow him and I will be along in a moment".

I was a bit unsure but I did as Staveno said. Theo led me to a beautiful veranda that overlooked the sea. A table was set for two very nicely. Taking a seat Theo disappeared and within seconds Staveno brought our meal out. We made small talk as we ate. Once done he showed me to a bathroom to change into my suit. As I walked out his eye's raked my body. "Your irrisitable Jacey".

Blushing I mumbled a "thanks".

Once we settled on the beach my eye's glued to him as he peeled his shirt off. My God the man was sinful. It took all I had to pry my stare off of him. After a dip in the water we settled down on our towels. I had to know so I kind of blurted it out. "So how did you become who you are?"

He took a moment to answer. "Birth right. I took over at eighteen. Not by choice though. My father was murdered so I had to step up".

Feeling bad for having asked I spoke sincerely. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked".

He grinned. "No. It's fine. Your curious,  I understand. Besides I made my peace with it".

We enjoyed the rest of the afternoon then headed in whet he finally gave me the grand tour. This place was astounding and had everything. We finally came to a closed door. "This is my room". Staveno provided.

I grinned and leaned against the wall. "So here's the part of the tour where you show me your room and once I'm in there you begin to seduce me right?"

Staveno laughed a deep laugh. "Well it could be but I was more or less hoping that once I led you in you'd pounce on me, but whatever work's".

I laughed and stepped away from the wall. Taking a few steps I turned the hall corner and peeked back. "Not today love".

Staveno groaned. "Such a tease you minx".

Once downstairs he told me to wait a moment and disappeared. Moment's later he came back and led me to another bedroom. Pointing out the bathroom he said. "Your bath awaits love. You will find everything you need". He winked and closed to the door. I strolled over to the bathroom and gasped. A marble tub was filled with bubbles and rose petals. He was right, I had everything I needed at my disposal.

After a leisurely bath I entered the bedroom where I was greeted with a stunning evening gown. I truly felt like Cinderella. Before I could register what was happening a team of women entered and started dressing me from my hair to my heels. When I walked out Staveno was waiting by the door decked out in a tux. He stepped close to me. "Your breathtaking Jacey. I've never seen beauty until I saw you".

I was touched and felt l like royalty. "Why me Staveno?" I asked softly.

Bending closer to my face he whispered in a husky voice. "Because there is no other. You've captured me".

Then his lips pressed to mine ever so tenderly.