Panic Mode

For the first time since all this started I was genuinely really scared of him. Yes, I thought it was just a game, prank, or even a weird fetish he had but after seeing that picture of Alexander my blood pressure pumped in my ears. This is very real and very serious.

After I was done throwing up I rushed back to my room. I couldn't allow my friend's to see me so distraught. I couldn't place them in the center of my drama. I had to know if Alexander was okay. Not because I generally liked him, I just felt at fault. Wait, I was at fault for not taking Staveno serious. I prayed he hasn't killed Alexander. In the picture he looked badly beaten but I couldn't determine if he was alive. Grabbing my phone I typed in.

"Is he okay? Why would you do this? How could you do this".

Nothing. I was left on seen for more than ten minutes. Urgent to hear word back my fingers flew across my screen.

"Answer me back now Staveno."

Of course I got nothing. I started pacing my room as I frantically chewed my nails. I had to do something. I had to help Alexander. I had to stop Steveno. Not knowing what else to do, I stuffed my feet into my shoes and not caring what I looked like I raced out the door calling over my shoulder. "I'll be back in a few".

Thankfully I had saved almost all the texts and photos Staveno had sent me. I knew what I had to do. It was time to report him to the authorities. Yes, he had warned me to not go there but a life was at stack and not just Alexander's but my friend's as well as mine. I had to end this for good. Surely after I showed the cop's the beaten man they'd hunt Steveno down and free me of him.

Bounding out onto the populated street's I looked around frantically trying to recall which way the station was. I could barely think with all this chaos running rampid in my head. Finally deciding to go left I took off in a sprint.  My hair kept blowing in my face blocking my vision which resulted in me bumping into other pedestrians. Mumbling quick sorrys, excuse me, and oopps, I kept pounding the pavement with my feet. I had to find help.

After running for nearly ten minutes I was drenched in sweat, my pajama top was hanging off my right shoulder and my hair was tangled. I'm sure I looked like a street begger. The station finally came into sight and a exhausted whimper escaped my lips just as my phone buzzed. Still running I glanced at it.

"Don't you dare do what I think your going to do. Go back to your apartment now. You look a mess and in no condition to be out in public. Do you know how many time's you've almost been pummeled by car's? Go back love".

Fuck him. I'm not playing this game anymore. I'm sure I looked crazy but I spun around in a circle and wiggled my middle finger in all directons in hope's he saw it. Picking up my pace I raced the last bit of distance to the station. I almost fell into the door in my haste to get inside. Once in I saw an officer standing behind a counter. Racing over I sat my hands on the counter along with my phone. Taking deep, loud breaths I panted out. "Help me. There's a man stalking me. He, he beat up possibly killed my date. I have proof". I said fidgeting with my phone.

"Miss, miss. Please calm down and speak slower ah. What can I do for you?" The officer said in a board manner.

Losing what calm I had I strained out in a tight voice. "I'm fucking being stalked by a possibly killer. Proof is in my God Damn phone".

"Miss, I'm going to need you to calm down and refrain from using such language".

That did me in and I lost my shit. Banging my fists onto the counter I shrieked out. "I'm fucking telling you that my life as well as other's are in danger and the only thing you can pick up on is me fucking cussing.?"