He's Got A Mean Streak

The gunfire seemed as if it would never cease as I cowered on the closet floor with my hands clamped over my ears. New thoughts tortured my mind. What if Staveno was killed? What if they all were and I'd be left to the mercy of these horrible people.

I was so consumed with my worry and overactive imagination I hadn't realized the shots had stopped until the door creaked open. Peeking from my watery eyelids, I saw Staveno standing above me with a grim look. I decided to not move in hope's he'd forget about me. Like a game I use to play as a child at bedtime. If I'm completely still and make no noise the monsters won't come for me. Oh how I wished I had my Power Puff girl's blanket now to hide underneath.

In one swift movement Staveno bent and scooped me off the floor to toss me like a sack of potatoes over his shoulder. "Close your eye's Jacey". Was all he said as he started walking.

Obviously I was wondering why I had to shut my eye's so naturally I peeked. I wasn't in no way prepared for what I saw. Dead, bloody bodies laid everywhere. Blood pooled on the once fine floors and the beautiful wall's was speckled with blood as well. A gasp left my mouth and Staveno hissed. "I said close your fucking eye's. It must kill you to actually listen".

Instantly I snapped my eye's shut so hard I gave myself a headache.  Finally we made it to a car and Staveno tucked me in the backseat and buckled my seatbelt before sliding in beside me. Not a moment later we was pulling away from what once was a grand home. "Sta.." I started to say his name but he cut me off with a growl.

He held his pointer finger up on front of him. "Do not speak right now Jacey. I'm uncontrollably mad and need your silence".

I let my head fall down to stare at my folded hands on my lap as my lip begin to tremble with unshed tears. I tried my best to control it but in the end I was nothing but sniffles as he sat there comatose.

We made it to his home and he led me to his bedroom. "We will shower and rest before I speak to you". He said coldly.

Staveno started peeling his clothes away so I followed by removing mine. Once I was down to only my panties Staveno fixed his stare on me and I could see murder in his eye's. "What the hell happened to you?" He asked indicating the vicious purple and blue bruises that covered my body.

"The men had to train me". I barely whispered.

Staveno slid his pants back on and grabbed a gun from his dresser before storming out. Oh no, I thought as I slid a towel around me and took off after him. By the time I caught up to him he had Theo slammed against the wall holding him by the collar with the gun aimed under his chin. "How dare you allow yourself or the men to be rough with her". Staveno hissed.

I could see this was getting out of control so I did the only thing I knew to do. I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Stop it. Just stop it all".

Staveno whirled around surprised by my sudden outburst. "It's my fault, not theirs." I screamed.

"It was all my idea and they was against it but I wouldn't relent. They had to teach me to defend myself". I continued.

"Get back to the room". Staveno growled.

"No". I spat standing my ground, my itty bitty ground.

Staveno slowly moved toward me. "What did you say...love?"

Jutting my chin up, I crossed my arm's.  "I said no". I stated firmly.

Staveno gave a angry chuckle, almost as if he was shocked by my refusal. Coming closer he glared down at my tiny self. "Do not make me ask you again Jacey. Go now before I remove you myself".

"Hell no". I snarled.

Staveno's eye's got huge and he went to pick me up. I can't recall why I did what I did next but I assume it was from the emotional roller coaster I had been on. Taking what the men had taught me, I slung my leg out and swiped his feet from under him. Staveno fell flat on his rear and glared up at me. "You want listen". I said in my defense.

"It's not their fault, it's mine. Now let them be damn it or I'll... I'll". I didn't know what I would do.

"You'll what?" Staveno hissed springing up on his feet.

I knew I'd overstepped my boundaries  so I darted for the stairs. Thankfully I made it to his room and locked the door behind me just in time. Staveno pounded on the door. "Open this door instantly JJ". He roared.

"No. Not until you can act normal". I hurled back.

"Ohhhh.... girl you just don't know the mound of trouble you're in now. You just added another mountain to your range. Open the fucking door". Staveno demanded.

"Never. Leave me alone". I yelled.

"You can't lock me out of my own room Jacey". He insisted.

"Looks like I did. Now go away". I said.

Eventually I heard his footsteps dwindle away and I breathed a sigh of relief. I took a shower and wrapped up into his plush robe then settled down in his bed. I woke sometime in the middle of the night and I felt famished. I had to eat but I didn't want to risk a run in with him. However i told myself that he had to be asleep somewhere at this late hour.

I opened the door and crept down the dark hallway and made it to the kitchen. Opening the fridge I pulled out the makings for a sandwich and a water. I settled myself at the table and prepared my food. No sooner than I had my sandwhich made a arm darted around my waist and I was jerked from the chair. "Rule number one love... never let your guard down no matter how good the food looks".

I tried to squirm free but his hold was like steel. "Let me go". I pleaded.

Staveno chuckled. "Never. Now it's time you paid the piper".

He placed me down atop the table wrecking my sandwhich. Forcing me to be still with his strong arm's he ripped his robe from me. Sliding a pair of cuffs from his jeans, he wrestled my arm's until he had my wrists cuffed to the chair back. "Let me go". I demanded not liking being so vulnerable.

Staveno only laughed and spread my legs wide. In the next heartbeat he had his tounge buried inside me as I bucked my hips in pleasure and moaned many naughty word's. He didn't let up on me in any way no matter how hard I begged. By the time he did finish my body was jello. Harshly he flipped me onto my stomach as my arm's twisted in the cuffs. In one hard stride he slammed into me as he smacked my ass hard enough to get a whelp from me. Gripping my hair he turned my neck just so I could see him. He continued smacking my ass as he pounded into me. "Tell me why you're getting your little hot ass spanked?" He grunted.

"Because I don't listen". I panted.

"Tell me that you deserve this spanking". He growled as he slammed his hand down on my rump.

"I deserve it Staveno". I moaned.

"Why do you deserve it love?"

"Because I'm a bad girl". I hissed as I felt another orgasm coming on.

"Who's bad girl are you?"

"Yours baby". I whimpered.

Staveno finally met with his release and uncuffes me. He looked at my smushed sandwhich and grinned. "Guess you'll need to make another one love. Make me one to babe while your at it".

Before I could respond he smiled and gave me a kiss then whispered in my ear. "I was so scared I'd lose you today. Never put yourself in that situation again. With that said thank you for saving me. You're my hero".

We both laughed and spent the rest of the night talking about the events.