And It Begins

I was surprised when I woke up early the next morning considering that I had abused my liver so. Not to mention I was having one hell of a hangover. Forcing myself to sit up I trudged to the tiny kitchen space and grabbed a water along with a fist full of aspirin. Having drink half the bottle of water I made my way to the shower. Thankfully I was the first to wake and get the bathroom to myself.

After standing under the steamy spray for a good fifteen minutes or so, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me. Next I brushed my teeth violently to insure I didn't have hangover breath. Still feeling drained from the night before I decided to stay in until I felt better. Besides since we came to Italy we have been going nonstop. Alittle breather was definitely in order.

I made me a coffee then retired to my room where I slipped into my comfy robe. Grabbing my phone and laptop I settled onto my bed and started playing my classical music. There's just something about listening to Madem Butterfly that puts me in a relaxed state. I laid my head back against my pillow and hummed along as I swayed my finger in the air as if I was conducting the orchestra.

Just as I felt my tension start to stream away my phone interrupted me alerting me of a text message. Sighing at having been interrupted I glanced at the screen and read.

"I'll forgive you this time for not replying back to my first text, just don't let it happen again okay Foxy".

Squinting at the screen in confusion I assumed someone had the wrong number. Deciding to give them a heads up I replied.

"Sorry. This isn't Foxy and you have the wrong number".

Tossing my phone aside, I laid back once again and just as I was getting back into my mood my phone tinged again. Signing a bit harder this time I grabbed my phone and read.

"No Jacey. I have the right number but I prefer to call you Foxy. How do you feel this morning after your night out?"

Who the hell is this. I recall giving my number to several different guy's last night but he's failed to introduce himself. Typing out rather hastily I wrote.

"Who is this???"

Lying my phone down I took a sip of my coffee and waited for a reply. It took the person a good ten minutes to answer back.

"That's none of your concern Foxy, at least at the moment. Now you didn't tell me how you were feeling dear".

Okay whoever this is was seriously starting to push my buttons. I didn't need any drama today. Punching my finger against my screen I replied.

"Yes it is my concern who this is. I'm done playing your phone tag game's. If you can't identify yourself don't text back. I will ignore it".

There, that should do the job. This jerk will either reveal who he is or get bored and leave me alone. Hopefully the later. Within seconds I received a reply back.

"Take this as your only warning.. I don't like attitudes Jacey. Now answer my question Foxy".

Unbelievable. Who is this prick that assumes he can tell me what to do? Going against my better judgement I replied back. If he wants attitude I'll give him attitude.

"Fuck you and fuck your warnings. Do not text me back".

Ha! Take that I thought as I sank back onto my pillow feeling as if I had accomplished something. No sooner than my lulling music began my phone vibrated. Full of frustration I screamed inside my mouth as I  kicked my legs against my mattress. Gripping my phone I read the text.