Unfair Punishment

Staveno's tounge kept working it's magic. I twisted and turned, squeezed my eye's shut, beat my fist against his back to keep from wailing out. I bit down on my lips and at one point I even bit my sheets to keep my moans in and not wake my household. My hips bucked and I was nearing my orgasm. My breathing became rapid and my mouth opened. I knew I wouldn't be able to contain my noises while cumming.

Just as I was about to explode with pleasure Staveno pulled away and I lost the oncoming orgasm. "Noooo. No. No. Get back down there." I whimpered.

Staveno chuckled and sat up. "Nope. It's your punishment love. Just because your being sweet right now and came to your senses doesn't mean I've forgotten. Be thankful we aren't alone because I'd take my belt to your ass love. This will have to do for now."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He brought me this far only to leave me hanging. I'll show him. I'm going to get mine. Taking my hand I slid it down to my sweet spot but Staveno was faster than me. Quickly he snatched my hand away and pinned both of them above my head in just one of his hands. "You want be pleasuring yourself either love."

"Staveno get back down there now." I hissed.

Smiling he said. "No. Now your going to tell me how sorry you are while I get my pleasure."

Not quite understanding him he placed me on my knees on the floor. "Look at me JJ" he said as he towered over me and rid himself of his pants.

Looking up at him he smiled. "Tell me your sorry then suck me good. Keep in mind that your behavior determines if I allow you to fun tonight. Keep your hands on me at all time's so I know that your not working yourself".

Screw me and screw him. His little game's wasn't fun. Trying to sound as sincere as possible I said. "I'm sorry Staveno". Then I took him into my mouth.

Staveno released a low growl and gripped my hair. After a few minutes he asked. "Without removing me from your mouth tell me how sorry you are love".

"I'm so sorry." I said muffled.

"That's good Jacey, real good and I'm not talking about your half ass apology". He groaned.

Minutes later he pulled me to my feet. "Go bend over your bed and spread your legs".

I did as I was told and could feel him standing behind me. Taking the tip of himself he slid it back and forth along my opening. I released a tiny moan. "Tell me why your sorry love". He whispered.

Ignoring him I tried to push my bottom back into him. "No. Remember your behavior love. Now tell me".

"I'm sorry that I accused you of cheating". I purred as he let just a inch of him enter me but remained still.

"And what else babe?"

"For running from you today". I almost squealed out as he rammed into me hard but quickly pulled out. "What else?" He said as he slid back in with his own groan.

"I'm sorry for it all" I said giving in completely. "I'm sorry for having to make you come here and leave your work. I'm sorry for breaking up with you".

That earned me several pumps. "Now love tell me why you aren't allowed to break up with me".

Sucking in a deep breath as his hips started rotating I whimpered as soft as I could. "Because I'm yours. Because I'm not allowed to breakup with you".

With that he flipped me over and crawled atop me and entered me but this time he kept going. "Fuck I've missed you girl. Enough punishment. Give it to me Jacey.". He demanded as he captured my lips.

Instantly I felt myself roaring to the top again but Staveno's mouth upon mine muffled my cries. Finally I exploded and never felt anything like it. Staveno followed up by having his own release. We laid in each other's arm's sharing loving word's. "I must return tomorrow love".

"Nooo". I wailed holding him tighter as tears sprang from my eye's. "Just another day please". I begged.

"How I want to Jacey but my job is truly stressful right now. A lot is going down and it's not safe right now". He said.

My sniffles escaped and he pulled me closer. "Please don't cry baby. I promise I will see you soon."

I nodded my head because if I spoke I'd get choked up. We made love one more time and dozed off. I didn't care if my parent's walked in. Steveno was more important than anything. Our time together was precious. As the sun was preparing to rise he gently woke me. "I must go now love".

"Please, noooo". I cried. "I love you so much".

"And I love you more but I must. I promise this time we want to so long inbetween visits".

I shared a tearful goodbye with him and watched as he crawled out my window. Once his car was out if sight I flung myself on my bed that now carried his scent and cried. I decided to take a sick day from work and embrace my sadness.

Two hours later my phone tinged. Opening it up I read his text.

"See love if you'd just come back to Italy with me you'd be on this plane beside me

"See love if you'd just come back to Italy with me you'd be on this plane beside me. I know your still crying. I hated leaving you that way. Be happy love, for me please. Don't cry beautiful.  I love you".

And of course I cried more but replied.

"I miss you so bad already. It hurts I miss you so much. I love you too baby".

We shared a few more text then I fell into a fitful sleep. I was emotionally drained and exhausted. The past three day's had been tiresome and took their toll. When I woke it was well after lunch time. I grabbed my phone to see if he'd contacted back but he hadn't. However I did see that I had a FB notification. What I saw thrilled me to no end. Staveno had made it a top rule that we couldn't post pics of each other or update our relationship status due to safety precautions. So when I saw that he changed his profile picture to the both of us and announced our relationship I was ecstatic. Immediately my phone beeped.

"I was thinking and I don't want you to ever think that I'm being unfaithful. Now everyone will know who I belong to. I'm taken baby".

Smiling I texted back.

"You don't know how happy that just made me. I love you and only you".

Even though I was still hurting over him going my day became a bit brighter.