Baffled And Amazed

It's been three month's since Staveno and I went through that terrible ordeal. Now our relationship is perfect and when I say perfect, I don't mean everything is unflawed. In fact there is plenty of flaws but that's why it is perfect. You see, our relationship isn't some fabricated romance you see posted all over social media. You know the type's, the one's who always post about being so in love, going here or there, what the love buys them. No, ours is a real relationship with ups and downs, tiny disagreements and bad day's. Day's that we look like we've been hit by a train because our little Izzy is teething and keeping us up all night. Day's that our work has drained us and we might be a bit irritable toward each other but none of that matters. What matters is that at the end of the day we are together and in love. No filtered picture taken in some fancy spot boasting of our love can capture that and I've never felt so loved, so cherished than at this very moment as I sit on the bed with Staveno. It's three in the morning and he has Izzy in his arm's as we take turns trying to soothe her. He in his boxer's and I in his t-shirt that is covered in spit up and baby slobber. Our hair looks as if we've been sucked through a wind tunnel and and the only thing on our mind is sleep. How's that for the true image of what love is?

Another great thing is that since our fallout Staveno has really changed. He's finally back to the man I fell for but even better. Now when I talk about something rather if it's silly or something bothering me, he really listens. He listens intently and offers his help if he can. No matter what decision I make he's got my back even if he disagrees. It's the best feeling in the world knowing that I've got him in my corner. Recently I had another magazine party to celebrate an award for best new magazine. I watched Staveno from across the room as soon trampy model approached him. I fully trusted him, however I was curious as to what his reaction would be. I watched them conversate in a polite manner until Miss model crossed the line. Batting her fake lashes she placed her hand upon his chest and I assume propersitioned him. Immediately Staveno removed her hand and glanced in my direction. Holding up his finger he beckoned me over. Excusing myself from my company, I trotted over. I took my place beside him as he grinned down at me and draped his arm over me. "This is my special girl, Jacey". He said introducing me.

Without hesitation he bent down and captured my lips and gave my ass a tight squeeze. Breaking the kiss he looked at the girl. "Sorry, my love just has that effect on me. Now, what was you saying?"

"Oh, nothing". The girl muttered then made an excuse to leave.

I nudged Staveno. "You're so cruel". I teased.

"I was scared. I thought she was going to jump me right here". He said.

I laughed. "Your problem is that you're just to good looking. Maybe I should break your nose to make you less attractive".

"Me, Good looking? I'm just an old man that spends most of his time changing diapers and chasing after my sexy love". He laughed.

Handing me a fresh flute of champagne he added. "Must we stay all night? I'd love nothing more than to go home and watch that new series in bed".

"Then lets make our last rounds and be gone". I added.

"Good. By the way, did you bring your big bag with you? I'd love to steal away with those mini spring rolls". He said.

Laughing I replied. "I did but Stav, this is my party. I'm sure I can arrange to bring a tray home".

"Two?" He asked arching his brows.

"You're pushing it now". I joked.

Several more day's passed and finally Izzy was feeling much better and we got a full night's sleep. I kissed them both and headed off to work. Near lunched time I received a text from Staveno.