Play Time

Three month's and two week's is what it took to get my building the way I liked it, hire a staff, and in three more month's I will be sending copies of my first printed magazine out. Was I nervous? Extremely but super excited as well. I think my magazine will add flare to the Italian magazine industry. My magazine will be different, unique and separate from what their magazines offer. Mine will boast Amercian fashion with an Italian twist. In other word's I will be delivering American culture intertwined with Italian.

My first edition will advertise some of the fashion newcomers that's sure to have a fresh eye. It will feature an exclusive interview with the hottest pop singer here who is my covergirl as well. Of course there will be a lot of sex talk and relationship advice, newest diet trends etc. I have high hope's that it will do well.

As of now I'm packing my bags to visit my parent's for two week's before my official opening because after it opens getting home may be hard. I'm sure to be busy. Staveno can't make the trip but I understand. I'll probably sleep the first two day's there. Dealing with the magazine the pass few month's has really drained me and I've been extra tired lately. I'm really looking forward to this break.

As for Staveno and I we are doing wonderful. We haven't had anymore major blowouts since the Magna situation. We've had a few comical tiffs that lasted no longer than a couple of minutes but nothing big. Like one evening Staveno came home grouchy and went to get his leftover pasta salad but I had eaten it. As he bitched I laughed and told him how great it was. Or the time he finally snapped because my makeup and hair supplies were scattered all over the bathroom countertop. He claimed he couldn't even brush his teeth without digging his toothbrush out from underneath all my war paint. Within a week Staveno had a vanity area built for me. Naturally my thing's are still scattered on my new vanity and it drives him insane. He's even thrown a towel over it a time or two to keep from seeing it.

Oddly Staveno hasn't brought up the baby issue since my blowout about it. However i haven't taken any birth control since I threw it out. When we had the argument about Magna I saw how much he really cared for me and how well he treats me. Having his child couldn't be a bad thing and the more I thought about it the more I warmed up to the idea.

Before I knew it I was back home visiting my parent's and missing Staveno tremendously but after four day's of being home I started noticing thing's, like feeling exhausted, my favorite food's didn't look as good, certain smells made my stomach turn and I had woken up sick a few time's. Finally becoming concerned I googled my symptoms and pregnancy was at the top of the list. Immediately I rushed to the nearest drug store and bought a few pregnancy tests.

Once home I locked myself away in the bathroom, read the instructions and ripped the package open. Taking a seat upon the toilet I did my business and stared at the stick anxiously. It didn't take long before two pink lines appeared. A slew of emotions washed over me. I was scared, worried, I cried, I laughed, I felt numb yet excited. It felt strange thinking that I was going to be a mommy, that I had this little bitty person growing inside me. Part Staveno, part me. What would it be? Who would it look like? Name's, I've got to pick name's. There's so much to prepare for, to buy. And just like that I was on my knees again talking to the toilet.

Was this normal, a good sign? Food turns me off and the smells make me gag. Google to the rescue again. I laid in bed that night thinking of my current situation. I'd feel happy then scared. Excited then worried. Then I thought I haven't even told Staveno but we was a world apart right now. Eventually I dozed off and slept until late the next day. As soon as I woke I made a mad dash to the bathroom sick again but Google did say some women's morning sickness is worse than other's and can last the entire pregnancy. Please don't let that be me.

After freshening up, I looked at my phone and noticed several missed calls and texts from Staveno. Boy, I must've slept hard. Then a thought occurred to me. I recalled how Staveno contacted me with those freaky text in the beginning and decided to give alittle payback. Skipping downstairs I swiped my mom's phone up and raced back to my room.