Time To Break It Down

I'd searched the entire premises for JJ and still nothing. I even had my men on it. Going to the security room, I pulled up tonight's recordings. It didn't take long for me to spot her exiting the restroom then walk around obviously looking for me. Then I saw her zone in on Magna and I then leave the building.

Of course I knew what this looked like, who wouldn't think that but it's just not so. After returning home and not finding Jacey there my temper started to flare and I knew it was time to cut all the sweet bullshit I shower her with. I've been so soft on her and she thinks she can do as she pleases. It's my fault though. I know how most men in my line of work treat their women. They control them, verbal as well as physically abuse them. I didn't want to be that man. I wanted a healthy, loving relationship but OH just ran off with my child. She truly doesn't understand the danger she puts herself in by doing such thing's but when I find her... She will.

It's time to show her the real me. The cruel mafia boss I am. She brought it on herself. I've always hidden my evil ways from her. I wanted to keep her soft and sweet. Having her in my life as she is made me think that there is good people out there beyond my world of murder and dangerous deals, but now I must break her. It didn't take long for me to locate her after running the tracer I had secretly placed in her earrings. Finding her hotel door I didn't bother knocking, I just kicked it in.

Jacey had been asleep when this happened but now she sat up wide awake. "What are you doing Staveno?" She asked obviously shaken from being woken in such a manner.

"You do not just up and leave like you did tonight Jacey." I yelled bending down in her face.

"Do you not know the thing's that my enemies would do to you especially in your condition if they found you? This bullshit stops toninght. Get fucking dressed, you're coming home now where shits about to change". I demanded.

"No". Jacey said sternly.

Gripping her by her upper arm's I hissed. "You do not speak to me in such a way. Understood? Get the fuck up now or I'll have my men remove you".

"Fuck you Staveno". She screamed. "I caught you with Magna tonight yet again. What the hell is going on. You can't continue to lie to me".

"I can do what the fuck I want. I don't have to explain shit to you. Believe what you want to believe because I don't give a fuck anymore". I bellowed.

Jacey stood up and sailed her little hand into my cheek. "I'm going back to America". She cried.

Pulling her back toward me I placed my hand on her throat and in a deadly voice I threatened. "I'll make sure you never see America again. Try me little girl. No, I haven't fucked Magna since you but I will always have contact with her. She works for me and is one of the best sharp shooters I have. Yes, she is a designer but one of my people first. I intentionally placed her with you to keep you safe when I wasn't around. I thought you could use a female friend as well and hang out with but be with someone that could keep you safe. Magna will always be around so get use to it".

Tears trickled down her cheeks but I wasn't going to relent and turn back into Mr. Nice guy. "You just lost me". Jacey said in a broken voice.

I grinned. "No love, I'm your keeper. There is no loseing you. You are mine."

I pulled my handkerchief from my pocket and tied it around her head to gag her. I knew she would try and make a scene when I drug her out of here. Whistling, I signaled my men in and watched as they carefully carried Jacey out to the car. On the ride home Jacey sat far from me as silent tears rolled down her face. Once home she ran in and to my surprise locked herself into a spare bedroom. I made sure her door was guarded so she couldn't attempt an escape. I hated to be this way with her but she had to stop acting irrational every time she saw me with Magna.