Calling The Shots

As I walked out with Franco to lunch I didn't even spare Staveno a glance. Enough was enough. Really, who does he think he is? Flipping out over my newly acquired male friend's. True, if he'd send Magna only her merrily little way, I wouldn't be going to these extremes.

Okay, so some may think I'm taking my jealously overboard and maybe I am but it's more to it than that. It's about respect and my feelings. Staveno knows how I feel but doesn't seem to care enough. If Magna just simply worked for him and I knew there had never been nothing between them other than a work relationship I'd be totally cool with it but I know Magna's true intentions. She reminds me of them every time we are alone. It makes me wonder if she talks to Staveno about me and my shortcomings or is he truly that blind to her schemes.

I also don't think it's fair for me to have to see her prouncing around my home openly flirting with my man. I don't think any woman would put up with that. She's always around and I don't feel at home in my own home. It's as if I'm just a guest. One thing is for certain though, it's time to make some changes for my own mental health. It's horrible going to work and not knowing what's going on at home with those two. In all honesty he sees her more than me since I returned to work. But what Magna doesn't know is that I have the proof to fuck her world up. If Staveno doesn't take a stand then, well I don't know what may happen.

At the end of the day I headed home but my nerves crawled. I didn't know what to expect after the events earlier today. I'm sure Staveno was still mad so I expected an argument was in the near future but I was prepared this time.

As I walked into the door my first destination was to see Izzy. I'd been in the nursery holding her for maybe twenty minutes when Staveno poked his head in the door. "Could you come to the kitchen for a moment. We need to have a discussion".

His expression looked none too pleasent. I nodded my head and informed him that I'd be down soon. Staveno turned to go as I handed Izzy back to the nanny and went to freshen up. I entered the kitchen and was taken by surprise to see Magna sitting there as well. I wondered why this involved her then I noticed a few bandages decorated her arm and chest. Obviously it was from the coffee I tossed on her the other day. Staveno sat at the head of the table with Magna right by his side on the left. I chose to sit at the other end alone. "I'm here". I mumbled.

"Jacey, we need to talk about your behavior toward Magna". Staveno begin.

Rolling my eye's I muttered. "I can't fucking believe what I'm hearing".

"Right there Jacey". Staveno barked at me. "That attitude right there is why we are having so many problems".

Whatever I thought. It doesn't matter what I say or do he will always  come to her defense. The best thing to do is not say anything. "Sorry, continue". I said smally.

"Why would you ever slosh steaming coffee all over her just because she came into the kitchen while you was using it?" Staveno barked.

So Magna is playing the victim now. She is so extra it's pathetic. I knew no matter what I said, if I told the truth he would still rule in her favor. It finally hit me hard and suddenly I didn't give a fuck anymore. "You're right Staveno. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry to the both of you. You're both always right". I said calmly.

"Thank you Jacey" Staveno said and continued. "I won't tolerate my employees being  mistreated by you. I expect you to show them the same respect as I do. Understood?".

"Yes, I'm sorry. It will never happen again". I said holding my hurt in.

Staveno nodded and went on. "Now we need to talk about your jealousy of Magna and you leaving with your male friend today in retaliation to it".

Whoa, that was too much and I spoke up. "First as a couple I don't believe it's appropriate to discuss our issues in front of other's."

"I think we should so you can hear Magna assure you that there is nothing you need to worry about with  her and I". Staveno pointed out.

That was it, I'd had enough. Scooting my chair back I rose. Placing my palms flat on the table I leaned down and looked at both. "I'm done here. I won't be subjected to your games anymore nor humiliated further as if I'm the house help that spat on the royal. You two can continue to discuss me all you like, seems you've been doing it anyways duiring my absence, so by all means knock yourselves out". With that I stormed out.

With tears pooling in my eye's I went straight to my room and retrieved a suitcase from the closet. Grabbing item's I started slinging them into my bags. It had finally became clear that I was no longer welcomed here. That this was Magna's home more than mine. Moment's later Staveno stepped in the room and saw me packing. "What are you doing JJ". He asked harshly.

"Is it not obvious Stav? There's no room for me here or in your life. Izzy and I will be staying in the guest house until I can make other arrangements.". I stated sternly.

"There's no need to go to these extremes over a bout of jealousy Jacey".

That did it. I couldn't contain my anger any further. "You just don't get it do you? Does that bitch have you that snowed? This isn't about me being jealous Staveno. It's about me having enough respect for myself to move on. I know what I deserve out of a relationship and it's definitely not this. Do you not see how wrong it was of you to reprimand me like a disobedient child in front of her? To air our personal problems out to her? I bet that bitch just ate it up". I snarled.

"Your blowing this our of proportion Jacey. Magna isn't the vile type and she's definitely not after me nor I her. And don't think I've forgotten about your little pretty boy today or your picture taker you hired without consulting with me first. Fuck, I don't want to be mean with you but I'm afraid you're not giving me a choice. If you don't get rid of them I will and trust if I do it they will be listed as missing person's".  

I shook my head rapidly in disbelief. "I just don't get it? How can you demand I not be friend's with them or any male for that matter while you waltz around here with Magna attached to you like a leech, who by the way you've screwed?"

Staveno opened his mouth to speak but I held my hand to cut him off. "Shut the fuck up. I'm not hearing you defend that bitch anymore. Save your excuses for her. I'm sick of hearing that she's just an employee, nothing's there, that she isn't vile and I just need to accept her. Shove it up your ass. Better yet let her shove it up your ass for you. I'm sure you'll both enjoy that". I screamed.

"You've gone crazy". Staveno hissed.

"Yea, well your not the man I first met, the man I fell in love with anymore". I spat back.

"Stop your packing Jacey". He demanded.

"Stop your fawning over your little employee". I taunted.

"Fuck, I can't do this anymore. I was planing on asking you to marry me tonight". He said frustrated.

I laughed out loud sarcastically. "After you treated me like shit tonight and teamed up with your ex-lover? Let me ask you this? Was you only going to ask me because another man showed interest in me today? That he threw it up in your face that I wasn't a married woman?  You know just like you offered to marry in hope's I'd have your child. Sorry but no, as of right now I wouldn't marry you. Not after you just took a Magna's word for what happened without even asking me what went down". I said as my emotions won and tears spilled forth.

"Tell me Staveno, did you even ask Magna why I would throw coffee on her? What she may have done to cause my reaction?" I said on a sob.

Staveno didn't say anything. "I didn't think so, that's why I have this".

I tossed my tablet down on the bed. Duiring that last altercation I was smart enough to record it on my phone and download it on my tablet. "Watch that when you get your head out of her with ass.  And once you do don't even ask me why I didn't tell you sooner because the truth is I shouldn't have to tell you at all. You should have been my man and took my feelings into consideration when I first came to you about her. Instead you buddy up with her against me".  Swiping my tears away, I went to retrieve Izzy and go to the guest house.