Throwing Caution To The Wind

Hello my sweets! I hope your enjoying the new book so far! Thanks for the support! I'd love to hear your thoughts on JJ and the mystery man, so please drop a comment and if you like what you read please vote! Shout out to my silent reader's too! Thanks for the views but I'd love to hear from you as well and don't be scared to push that star if you enjoyed the chapter! As always much love to all my reader's ❤❤ There's a special treat in this chapter!! Alittle eye candy 👀👀🍬🍭 Enjoy😙

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

On the boat ride back I kept to myself and stared out at the water and shrinking island. My moment with the statue seemed to revitalize my soul in a deep way. It may sound strange but I didn't want to share that moment with anyone. I didn't want to tell my friend's the emotions the statue gave me and the peace that overcame me. You know how you feel after having a full body massage? Well that's how I feel now, total relaxation and rejuvenated.

But then there's that kinda huge issue beating on the back of my brain like a sledgehammer. ... My mystery texter. In a rare moment I thought I was alone and sharing my experience in solitude but in reality I was being watched. I didn't know how he was doing all these thing's and knew so much about me but it was really beginning to unravel my nerves. Then there was those few moment's that I gave him my complete trust and allowed him to lead me out of the maze. Of course I had all these alarms blaring in my head as to why I shouldn't trust him. Like it could be a setup and he was leading me to my death or capture. Thanks to Keeley and her paranoid tales I kept imagining myself sailing off in a metal crate to lands unknown. However here I am safe and sound back with my friend's.

True, he may have been honest this time but it could be all apart of his mind game. Maybe he wants me to trust him at first so when he decides to strike I'll be caught off guard. Sorry bucko, I'm not that naive. Yes, I thank him for helping me find my way out but doesn't mean I trust him.

The boat finally docked and we all filed out silently. On our way back to our apartment we stopped at a small restaurant for a lite lunch and as we ate we decided to grab our swimsuits and hit the beach for the remainder of the day.

We had visted the beach several time's by now but it still felt so awkward. Here you could go topless if you wished where back home it was forbidden. As we situated our towels on the Sandy shore and slathered up in sunscreen a feeling of freedom came over me. After having sit for a bit viewing the scene and people watching I shot up and took a few steps away from my towel. Without a word, I reached behind me and loosened the ties on my bikini top then tossed it on my beach bag. Tory busted out in laughter and called after my retreating back. "You go JJ".

While Keeley hissed in embarrassment like a mother. "Don't do that Jacey. Put your top back on now".

In response I twirled around on my toes and shot them a brilliant smile and dashed on to the water. As I waded around in the waves I'd never felt so exhilarating or free. Hey, chances are once I return home I'd never get this experience again so why not jump right in and make a memory we can all laugh about when we are fifty.

Eventually the girl's joined me and like myself Tory set her girl's free while Keeley scolded us. Giving Tory a knowing smile we both attacked Keeley stripping her free of her top. She stood still while cupping her hands over her chest and demanding that we return her top. Tory splashed her and said. "You need cooling off Kels".

Finally Keeley coaxed her hands from her boobs and joined in the fun. After several more minutes of splashing about we trudged through the sand back to our towels. I wrapped a lite blanket over my shoulders but remained topless. As I was brushing the beach tangles from my hair my phone buzzed. Not considering that it may be him I opened the text.