And Action

Thankfully Izzy slept through the night and I was feeling well rested for my  day at work. I woke extra early and spent some precious time nursing her. I would miss her that was for sure. Staveno cracked his sleepy eye's open and glanced over while I was feeding her. "It's the most beautiful site I've ever seen love".

I smiled and stood up. "Well doting daddy, you have diaper duty while I shower'. I said handing Izzy to him.

Staveno took Izzy and cuddled her to him. After my shower I took extra care of my makeup and hair. Josh would be arriving today plus I wanted to look smashing in the showy red dress I had chose. My figure was back but I was a bit curvy in all the right ways. Once I had the dress on I looked at my reflection and thought wow. My breasts were popping in the revealing dress and my legs looked super long, especially after I slid my strappy heels on. Yes, the skirt may have been a tad too short but that's what I was going for.

By the time I was put together Staveno was in the kitchen with breakfast. I saw him eyeing my outfit as I poured me a cup of java. Hiding my smile, I grabbed an apple. "I'll need to eat on the way hun. I've got an important photo shoot today with some big name model's."

I gave him a quick peck then a bunch of small kisses all over Izzy's cheek. "Oh I'm going to miss you guy's"

As I started off I heard Staveno say. "Babe, wait".

I turned giving him a smile. "Yes?"

He eyed my dress. "Don't you think that's a bit too short and your boobs are showing too much love".

I laughed. "Your too cute Stav. I was given this dress by a designer who may show up today. I'm trying to score point's by wearing her work. Besides I need to look a bit fashionable today considering the model's who will be there. Got act like I know my stuff".

Staveno made a boyish sneer. "Eh, maybe a sweater would really bring the piece of material out".

I laughed out loud. "Really, you have nothing to worry about. I'm just a tired, unattractive mommy".

"You couldn't be more wrong love. Your breathtaking". Staveno said.

"Thanks babe". I said but was thinking I wish you could've made me feel that way when I was pregnant.

Once at work I noticed male employees checking me out and inwardly smiled. Josh would be arriving soon and put straight to work. It wasn't long before my secretary buzzed letting me know of his presence. I had him sent on in. Standing, I came around my desk to greet him with a friendly hug. "So how you liking Italy so far?"

"Love it. I can't thank you enough for this offer." He said as his eye's was focused on my cleavage.

"Remember that at the end of the day". I laughed. "We have a busy schedule ahead of us".

We chatted for a few minutes and Josh finally said. "I must tell you Jacey, you look amazing, better than I remember".

I blushed and gave a polite nod. It felt good hearing that. Yes, Staveno tells me such thing's but with Magna constantly around I have trouble believing it. I led Josh to the room where the photo shoot would be taking place. I watched as he got busy setting his equipment up. Soon several model's flooded into the room, some being male. It was definitely an eye candy parade for sure. The music was pumping, fans blowing and camera's flashing. It wasn't hard to get into a fun spirited mood.

I met most of the model's and was a bit star struck at having one of Italy's own biggest male model here. Franco was his name and he was a looker. We had taken a short break and I perched atop a low counter. Josh approached me and we was chatting about the shoot when Franco walked over. "So you own the magazine do you princess?"

"That I do". I replied sweetly as I tried not to eye his naked chest.

Yes, Franco was handsome but he wasn't my Staveno. Staveno still made me weak in the knees and gave me butterflies just glimpseing his chest. However Franco laid it on thick. "Your beautiful. I'd love to shoot a few pics with you princess".

What!? Did I hear him right? My head just exploded. "Thanks, but I'm not model material".

"Yes, you are princess. Look at those cheekbones". He said trailing his finger along my face.

I leaned back a bit from his touch and Franco shot me a knowing smile. Men like him and Staveno was use to women throwing their panties at them but not me and defiantly not with Franco. Yes he was a cutie but no one held a camera to Staveno. Besides I just wanted to make Staveno jealous, not cheat on him. However along with Josh's encouragement I stepped in front of the camera with Franco. He stood so close and his bare chest laid against my back as he instructed me how to pose. In a husky voice he whispered into my ear. "Make love to the camera princess".

Soon we was having a fun time snapping playful shots and then from the corner of my eye I saw Staveno watching us. I waved him over. "What are you doing here babe?" I asked chiper.

"Thought we could go for lunch love but seems you're busy". He replied dryly.

"No, we can go. This is Franco, Italy's most sought after model and I hired Josh recently for his picture talent. You remember Josh, right babe? " I asked sweetly.

"Yes, I do". Staveno said through tight lips.

Josh nodded his head and said. "I better go look my work over".

Franco continued to stay. "You said lunch correct? I know a hip little place near by I'm sure you would love princess".

"Oh, I,  um". I muttered but Staveno jumped in.

"Her name is Jacey, not princess. I know exactly what she likes. Now if you'll excuse us". Staveno said curtly.

Franco laughed. "No, you don't simply call a girl this beautiful by her name. Indeed she is a princess."

It was obvious that Franco wasn't one to back down and that made me nervous. "Franco, I'll see you this afternoon. I'm going to lunch now". I said kindly.

Franco shot me his lazy smile and grabbed my hand placing a kiss upon it. I heard a growl come from Staveno.  "Relax dude". Franco said. "Besides I don't see a wedding ring on her hand. Princess is a big girl, she can handle herself".

I knew I had to get Staveno away immediately. Tugging his arm I led him away. "Let's eat babe". I said cheerful.

"You better start explaining shit right fucking now?" He hissed.

"Oh, Franco is just one of the model's hired for the shoot. He'll be finished in a few day's". I said.

"He'll be finished sooner than that love. Now explain Josh?" He gritted out.

"Oh, you know Josh and I are friends. I hired him so now he work's for me. I was thinking about inviting him over one night. Maybe you guy's could be friend's. He has no one here, poor fellow". I said trying not to laugh as I saw several emotions play across Staveno's face.

"Invite him over and he want leave breathing. The fuck you thinking, that I could be friend's with some fuck that's chasing your skirt. Fire him today". Staveno growled.

"Hold up a minute". I said with edge. "So I can't invite my male friend over who by the way I've never touched and he's not allowed to work for me? Is that so?"

"Fucking right it's so. You shouldn't have done this". He barked.

"Okay, so I see how it is". I yelled. "It's perfectly fine for you to have a female friend who work's for you that you've also fucked and I shouldn't open my mouth about it. I was told to shut up and accept it, that she's not going anywhere. You made me feel like shit about myself while pregnant because of her, treated me like I was nothing to you. Fuck you Staveno". I sneered and walked away.

Stopping I called over my shoulder. "I'm going to eat lunch with my friend".

I took a few steps and saw Franco. "Franco, suddenly that hip place you mentioned sounds wonderful. Care to take a friend".

Franco smiled. "I'd love to princess".