Encounter

Friday fell upon us all too soon. Per instructions from Staveon I wasn't allowed to tell my friend's how I happened upon the invites or that my phone stalker would be there. Since the day I spent on the rooftop our texts have become more frequent and less argumentative, but I'm still weary of him. I mean how do I know that he doesn't plan to harm me or my friend's? How do I know exactly whom I'm texting with? This could all be a setup but there's that subconscious voice that keeps telling me to go, meet him. Well I did come to Italy for new adventures and I guess you could say I'm surely getting that.

I took extra time making myself up that evening. I wanted to look my best for our official first meeting. My nerves were screaming throughout my body as I thought of all the pros and cons of going through with this. Will he look as hot as that spectacular ab pic he sent me? I couldn't wait to see his complete face and hear his voice. Or will he whisk me away never to be seen again? Ugh... this is so unnerving. One moment I was so ready to get to that club, the next I wanted to hide beneath my blankets and wish it all away.

My thoughts were squelched as my door slung open and in bounced Tory with a excited grin. "You ready bitch?"

Taking one last approving glimpse of myself in the mirror I nodded my head. I wished I could share in on her excitement but it was kinda hard when my insides were gnawing against my ribcage. Have you ever heard of the saying my stomach has butterflies? Well scratch that, my stomach has elephants. Yes, elephants seemed to be stomping around in my belly. There was no possible way to mix ahcolol with my zoo of emotions tonight.

As I followed Tory from my room I noticed Keeley wasn't ready and watching television. "Kels why aren't you ready?" I asked confused.

"Sorry guy's. I'm not feeling to great. I think it was what I had for lunch. You guy's go ahead and have fun. I'm going to blend in with the couch tonight". Keeley said stifling a yawn.

Tory and I exchanged worried glances. "Are you sure your okay Keeley?" I spoke up. "We can stay if you need us to, it's no big deal".

Keeley swatted her hand toward the door. "No, no. You guy's go ahead. I'm okay I just need a good rest".

Giving her one last sad look we left but I know we were both riddled with guilt over leaving her alone when sick but soon as the club came into sight Keeley was forgotton. Going to the doorman like Staveno told me to do, I handed the man the invites and told him Staveno was expecting me. Just like magic we were allowed in. I heard the waiting crowd whine out in protest but I didn't care.

Once in we found a table as close to the dance floor as possible. Not wanting Tory to catch on to my jittery behavior I ordered a fruity drink. As we chatted I secretly scanned the area hoping to possibly spot him but he could have been any of the random guy's I saw. "What do you say JJ?" I heard Tory ask.

"Huh?" I asked not having a clue what she had said.

Tory laughed and asked. "What's up with you tonight girl? Your zoned out".

Shaking my head I made up the first excuse that came to mind. "I was just checking out some hot guy".

"Okay, but I was asking if you wanted to hit the dance floor?" Tory eyed me paticurily.

"No you go ahead and I'll catch up. I'm going to try and spot that hottie again." I said hoping I sounded convincing.

That seemed to satisfy Tory and she danced her way to the floor. I hurriedly pulled my phone from my clutch and checked to see if he had contacted me but nothing.  I sat my phone down in front of me and scanned the room again. My phone buzzed making my head snap back around. Eagerly I opened the text.