Meeting The Parent's

Finally I had all my belongings packed away and my apartment sold. I ended my job a week ago and now I'm heading home to break the news to my parent's. Then in two day's Staveno will be flying in to spend the remainder of the week here with me.

I was excited about the move as well as nervous. Would I be able to run a successful magazine? Would Staveno and I work out? Then there was the entire baby thing he brought up that freaked me out. I was still freaked about it. The more I thought about the less I wanted it. I just wasn't ready for that. Thankfully Staveno hasn't brought it up duiring our phone calls. My hope's were that he'd changed his mind by now. That it was just a random thought and he came to his senses.

Finally I arrived at my parent's and I broke the news over dinner. "I've got some big news to tell you guy's. I've met someone and he's wonderful".

My mom smiled. "That's great honey. When do we get to meet the lucky guy?"

"Soon, very soon. He's from Italy and flying here in a few day's."

"Oh, I can't wait". My mom said. "However did you meet him?"

"I first met him on my first trip over. We dated briefly and decided the distance was too much. I ran back into him on my last vacation there. Thing's have gotton very serious and I'll be moving to Italy in a week".

My mom's smile faltered and my dad spoke up. "Jacey, that's pretty soon. Maybe you should wait and make sure you two will work out before you uproot your life".

"I understand your worry dad but we are both certain. But I have more news, I'm starting my own magazine once I'm settled in."

Both my parent's looked at me skeptically. "Where did you get that type of money Jacey?" My mom inquired.

"Staveno did it for me. He truly is great and I know you'll both love him once you get to know him".

Now my dad spoke up. "That's a substantial amount of money baby. What does he do for a living?"

I'm so glad I had prepared for this. I assumed my parent's would want to know all about him. "He's an entrepreneur".

That seemed to satisfy them both and eventually the topic was forgotten as my mom discussed Italy. Two day's later I found myself on the way to the airport to fetch Staveno. When I saw him my face lit up and I realized how much I had missed him. It felt so good to feel his arm's around me and his lips pressed to mine. "How's my future baby mama doing?"

Okay not exactly what I wanted to hear but I didn't let it show. I wasn't going to start an argument when he first arrived. "I'm doing great now that you're here. God I missed you".

He grinned. "Not like I've missed you love".

We strolled to the car hand in hand and made our way to my house. I went ahead and filled him in on my parent's so we had the same story and no one was taken by surprise.

As we pulled up Staveno grinned. "This is a first for me. I've never met parent's before. I do believe I'm nervous".

I laughed. "Relax baby, you'll do fine. They'll love you".

We entered my home and my parent's were there to greet us. I could tell my mom was smitten by Staveno's good looks and charming ways.  Not to mention that dazzling smile that wins me over every time. At night Staveno was showed to the guest room but I left my room door unlocked in hope's he'd sneak in. Sure enough around one in the morning I heard my door creak open. I sat up in bed and tossed my gown aside. Staveno climbed into my bed and started really kissing me. "What took you so long?" I whispered.

Not pulling his lips away he said muffled. "Had to make sure they was good and asleep".

Staveno peeled his shirt over his head as I scrambled out of my panties. "Hurry baby. It's been too long". I insisted.

No sooner than I said that he slid inside me and I cried out. "Shhhh, shhhh love". Staveno whispered putting his fingers into my mouth to squelch my moans.

Soon we was one body moving together in a beautiful rhythm. Staveno never had grinded into as hard as he was doing tonight. I knew I'd be sore tomorrow but it was worth it. Sweat pooled off our bodies as I just laid there letting Staveno fuck me hard, have his way with me. I even heard myself encouraging him more by whispering in his ear. "Fuck me harder, harder Staveno".

Finally he spent his load inside me and we lay side by side trying to catch our breath and cool off. Once we had cooled down he pulled me to him and we whispered in the dark until the wee hour's of the morning. We shared knowing smiles over the breakfast table as my parent's sat there oblivious. The week went by all too fast and before I knew it I was bidding my parent's goodbye with promises to visit in three month's.