School

I wake up to my phone exploding with notifications. All of them read Ashley. 20 missed calls. I respond. I'm so sorry for not responding I'll meet you at lunch. Ashley and I are the only ones in our friendship group who have 2nd lunch. Everyone else has 1st lunch.

I was sat down taking at my lunch when I see Ashley and we wave at each other. She sits down and just says it. "What's up Melissa?" "Nothing why?" I respond. "You didn't respond to my calls or messages or voicemails." "Fine." I say " Just not here." We walk behind the back of the school where the kids normally go to make out. 

"Promise me this won't change our friendship," I tell her. "Nothing ever will," she responds. I tell Ashley and before I know it she just hugs me. "Melissa I will always be here for you no matter what you know that!" I walk to 5th period feeling like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulder. 

My last two classes flew by and before I knew it I was home again. "Hey Melissa how was school?" my dad asked. "It was great today" I responded as I walked up the stairs. I have my DDD (Daily Dolan Dosage) and I start composing a list. No matter what happens I wanna complete all these things.

- Meet the Dolan Twins.

-Live with the Dolan Twins.

-Make a Youtube Channel.

-Collab with the Dolan Twins.

-Date the Dolan Twins ( one at a time).

I mean it could come true I can only wish.