Perfect Planning!

2 Weeks Later

Ethan's POV

*flashback*

1 Week ago

"You're doing well Ethan," The physiotherapist tells me, "You should be ready to go home soon!" she's very enthusiastic. I've worked so hard this week. I'm still not strong enough. "Can I go home when I feel 100% ready?" I ask. "Of course take as much time as you need," she responds.

*end of flashback*

Present day

I ring Grayson and tell him to bring paper and meet me alone. He arrives about 15 minutes later. "How you feeling bro?" he asked me. "Cut the crap Grayson I'm great blah blah blah etc," I respond. He sets the paper and pens down while he bursts out with laughter. I let out a small chuckle but it still hurts slightly. "So you had your turn now its mine," I say to Grayson. "What ya wanna do?" he replies. "I'm still in here another week so I wanna do something here," I tell him. We spent a good 4 hours planning what I'm gonna do. Before we knew it visiting time was over. "I'll sort that for you E," Grayson tells me. "Thanks, G," I say as I smile. He gives me a soft hug and fist bump before he leaves with our plans.

"You seem very happy today Ethan," the Nurse says as she does my obvs. "Yeah, I am," I reply. "Care to share?" she asks. "Part of the reason why I am here is coming here soon," I tell her. She looks at me with a puzzled expression. She gives me a funny smile. "Good luck," she wishes before leaving.

Grayson's POV

I arrive home and sneak upstairs. Or so I thought. "BOO!" I hear someone shout. I turn around to see Cameron. I quickly pull her into my room and lock the door. "Perfect, just who I was looking for," I tell her. "Good job I scared you then," She replies. "Anyway," I begin. "I need you to keep Melissa away from me and my room," "Why?" she asks. "Ethan wants me to help plan his date as he's stuck in the hospital until next week, so he's gonna do it there," I explain. "I can do that easily," Cameron replies. I thank Cam and pull her into a hug.

I hide the plans and head downstairs to see Melissa eating fruit and yogurt. She sees me. "How's Ethan?" she asks. "Well, he's got his attitude so Ethan's more Ethan," I reply. "Classic Ethan do you know when he will be out?" She continues. I take a deep breath. "Yeah..." I begin. "I don't think you will like it though,". "Just tell me," She says. "Earliest is the end of next week, but it could still be longer," I finish. "Poor Ethan," She replies. I pull her into a hug. Little does she know.

To Be Continued

It's TUESDAY 

AND PANCAKE DAY

TOMORROW IS VALENTINES DAY YALL

THE NEXT CHAPTER WAS A COMPLETE COINCIDENCE

HOPE YALL ARE ENJOYING THIS.

PEACE