Final Day!

Ethan's POV

I wake up to the sun peering through the curtains. New Jersey is so beautiful. I wish I never had to leave, but we have the next leg of our tour to do. Today is our last day. I look to the other side of me. Melissa. In my arms. How it should be. She's safe with me. She is still asleep. I check the time. 6:00 AM. I go back to sleep it's too early.

Melissa's POV

I wake up in Ethan's arms. He is protective and I love it. I feel so safe. I don't want to disturb him. I check the time 7:00 AM. I try to snuggle back into Ethan. Instead, he wakes up. "Sorry," I say. "Sorry?" he replies with a rough voice. "I woke you up," I say. "Don't be silly I was awake before," he says. "Okay," I reply. As I get out of bed the cold air hits my skin. I shiver. "Are you chilly?" Ethan asks. "Yeah a bit," I reply. He goes over to his cupboard and gets out of his sweaters. "Keep it," he says handing it to me I blush and put it on. We nicely wake Gray up and go downstairs. I make some tea and get the pop tarts out of the cupboard. I put 6 in the toaster and toast them. I grab 3 plates while Ethan gets the whipped cream and chocolate sauce. "Melissa come sit down," Gray calls. I go sit down while Ethan finishes up. I grab my tea and take a sip. Then place it back on the table. We grab some pillows and blankets and all snuggle up, all three of us. We turn the TV on and first the news comes on. The latest headline just started. "Innocent YouTube star kidnapped, here's what happened," the presenter said. The twins both look at me. I froze. "Do you want me to switch it off babe?" Ethan asks. I shake my head and continue watching.

"Melissa O'Brien, 18 was kidnapped earlier this week by Tom Jacobs, Jacobs also 18 pleaded guilty to kidnapping and is spending 25 years in jail with his accomplices, Melissa is now safe and has been reunited with her Boyfriend Ethan Dolan and best friend Grayson Dolan," she finishes. I look at the TV in amazement. Soon my phone starts blowing up with notifications. I decided to go live. I pin the comment Ask me Questions. Soon people start joining in there 100's. There are so many questions. Ethan reads one. "Can you kiss Melissa?" so he does. "Grayson how are you so strong?" grayson reads. "I have the most amazing best friend and brother ever," he replies we both hug him. "Melissa can you open up?" another fan asks. "Sure, I am scared I am not going to lie but I am very excited for the next part of the tour and to go back home and see my family and I'm glad I have the most amazing boyfriend and best friend," I reply. This time I get a Dolan sandwich. The comments fill with loads of red love hearts. We spent a good hour live streaming. I decided to sign off, so I did. "The fans are so kind," I say. "We are so lucky," Ethan says. I nod with agreement. I tell the twins something crazy.

Grayson's POV

"Really?" I ask. "Yeah!" Melissa replies. "A tattoo, of what?" Ethan asks. "A purple heart, on our ankles," she says. I don't know how to feel. We love tattoos. All of them have a meaning. This is different. "I say yes," I say. We turn and look at Ethan. "Why not?" he replies. We cheer. Ethan did his workout yesterday so I'm gonna do a solo one today. I got changed into my workout gear and headed out. Melissa and Ethan needed time together.

*Noon*

Ethan's POV

I head into the kitchen to see Melissa putting some dishes in the dishwasher. Being the good boyfriend I am I decided to help her. "Melissa, the therapist will be calling any minutes now," I tell her. She nods. Just as she does her laptop begins to chime. It's her therapist. I answer the call. "Hello!" I say. "Hello Ethan dear, ready for session 2?" she asks. I nod. Melissa comes and sits down with me.  "Let's start by reading what you wrote," she says. Melissa goes upstairs to get her journal. "She is writing isn't she?" the therapist asks. "Yup," I reply. "Also can we call you by your first name?" I ask. "Yeah my first name is Anna," she replies. "Awesome," Melissa comes back down the stairs. "Read me what you have written," Anna says. Melissa does. We finished the session about a half hour later. "Bye Anna," we say. We hang up and close the lid on the laptop.

"I spoke to Romeo and he is in London and will do the tattoos for us," I tell Melissa. "Thank you," she replies. She hugs me and I pick her up. I run around the house. "Ethan I'm gonna fall!" she says. I run to the couch and place her down. She comes to my level. I don't hold back. I kiss her. I hold her hands tight. "Always!" I say. "Always!" she replies with a giggle.

To Be Continued...

I feel as if this chapter isn't my best. This is why I try to stay ahead so I can post daily. If I don't post please just accept it. Sometimes I crash I need time to recover. Thank you.

I still have my YouTube Melissa O'Brien content is up weekly.

I'm active on my Fan Account.

Hope yall are feeling good.

HAPPY TUESDAY!

THE FAN MAIL VIDEO IS GONNA BE AMAZING!

PEACE!