Second Chance

( I decided I'm gonna also put edits that relate to the chapter as I'm running out of videos XXX )

Melissa's POV

6:00 PM

Today was just a boring day. We went grocery shopping. Ate food. Slept. Watched Netflix and I made brownies for my boys. We basically had a massive lazy cheat day. I just finished making some spinach and mascarpone filled ravioli and a ragu sauce. I left it to dry for a few minutes. I went upstairs to get my phone. I heard a tap. I think. I ignored it. I heard it again. I went to the window. Ethan Grant Dolan. What a charmer. I look outside to see the word "DATE?" spelled out with candles.

I run downstairs to Ethan. I jump and him, wrapping my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck. "Yes!" I say. He gives me a peck on the lips. Before I can get down he spins me around. "Ethan!" I laugh. He stops. "Yeah?" he says. I get to distracted by his hair. Now swooping in different directions.

"I need to make your food," I tell him while sorting out his hair

"I need to make your food," I tell him while sorting out his hair. "Oh yeah," he replies. I jump off him and head back inside. I put the ravioli on the boil while I then stir the sauce.

*5 Minutes Later*

I serve up three portions of food and grate some cheese over it. I take the bowls over to the boys. They thank me. I'm a very good chef. We all tuck in. It was healthy. We are healthy kids. The boys were very hungry so the finished it and had seconds. When we had all finished I put the dishes in the dishwasher and started the load. Ethan messaged me saying meet me on the porch. So I did. I went outside to see it all decorated. There were fairy lights it was so cute. He wanted to star gaze. We snuggled up together. We put brownies and marshmallows onto sticks and roasted them over the fire. It was so perfect. Ethan started swinging the porch swing. It's just like rocking a baby because it made me sleepy. I had so much sugar that I wasn't sleepy. Ethan suggested I should go upstairs to pack so I did.

I didn't know how long we were going for. I decided just to pack everything in my Adidas Backpack. I pack a red two-piece swimsuit, shorts, Tshirt, PJ's and other stuff. By now it was 8:00 PM. Time goes so quick. I tell the boys that I am going to bed.

Tomorrow I don't know what to expect.

To Be Continued...

I know this chapter is short. Yall the next ones are gonna be more interesting and a bit longer.

PEACE!