Frantic Filming

Ethan's POV

"Welcome to the cupboard of inspiration," I tell Melissa. "Pick something and just use it," Grayson says. Melissa picks up the paper and pens. "I have an idea," she says. "Tell us!" I say. "Most Likely To Video," She tells us. Grayson and I immediately turn red. "We will ask the fans to send questions, we show a name of who's most likely to do that!" she says. "Okay!" Grayson and I say. Grayson goes to get three chairs while I write the names. Melissa starts the tweet and the response is just crazy. She comes over to me while Grayson isn't here.

Melissa's POV

I walk over to Ethan. Somethings on his mind. "Hey E.." I begin. "Can I talk to you?" He turns around. "Yah sure!" He replies. I sit down next to him. "Are you okay filming this video?" I ask. "Some questions I know will be interesting and after the hashtags on Twitter, I don't know how the video will end. I finish. "Honestly..." He begins. "I couldn't  care less what the fans ask and what we answer. In the end, we know what's true in our hearts.". "Thanks, E I really appreciate it," I say as I hug him. Grayson as stylish as it was, threw the three collapsable chairs down from the green and slid down the fire pole. "8 out of 10 G," I tell him. "Nah that was a 10 out of 10!" He replies. We just laugh.

*2 hours later*

The twins start the outro. "Wait for second guys!" I interrupt. "So there was a secret tweet and the person with the most, most likely had to do a forfeit," I say. "How did we not see this coming," Grayson says. "Becuase you guys are crazy it's a tie with you guys," I begin. "So I have a phone number and Imma calls it now," I finish. RING RING RING RING. "Hello?" the caller says. "Hey, this is Melissa you have been chosen to give the Dolan Twins a forfeit for our video!" I tell her. "Oh My God thank you so much my name is Megan and I dare the Dolans to kiss you one at a time," she finishes. "O..okay," I say. "Thank you!" she says before hanging up. By now Ethan, Grayson and I look as red as a punnet of Strawberries. "Well..." Ethan says. "Well..." Grayson says. "Well..." I say. I turn to Ethan, who gives me a peck. I turn to Grayson, who gives me a peck. All three of us just smiled. "I'm so sweaty bro," Ethan says. So he takes off his shirt. Then Grayson does the same thing. I walk up to the camera. "This wasn't planned PEACE!" I say before turning the camera. "Was that needed?" I ask the twins. "Wel we know you have a crush so we are your kryptonite," Grayson says. "Plus your reaction was hilarious," Ethan adds. "Just put the shirts back on.

We spend the rest of the day editing before heading back home

We spend the rest of the day editing before heading back home. Should I even call it home? I think to myself. By now it's 7:00 PM so we ordered a Pizza. Ate it. Then fell asleep. The life of a Youtuber ay?!

To Be Continued

Hope yall enjoyed this chapter. There will be many important decisions.

Please note that Melissa's age will be changed she is going to be 16.

Turning 17 in the party.

That's when things will get saucier I promise.

Also, I got my Instagram @dolan_inspireback so go follow.

PEACE