The Night Before The Flight

Thursday:

Melissa's POV

I'm sat in my room listening to music while I write in my diary and my Bromieomie notebook. When I hear a gentle knocking at the door. "Come in," I say. The door opens to reveal the twins. "Hey," Ethan says "Hey Melissa," Grayson says. They are both smirking at me which is quite awkward. "Whatcha up to?" Ethan asks me. "Nothing much," I tell him. "I was just about to pick my outfit for the flight tomorrow I need something that will keep me warm, but not hot when we land,".

Ethan's POV

"We can help with that!" I tell her. "Close your eyes and put your hands out." Grayson prompts her. "No, not again I can't I don't deserve this," she tells us. "Just trust us," I say to her comfortingly. "Okay," she says. We put 7 wrapped gifts in her arms. "OPEN YOUR EYES!" we shout. "OH MY GOD GUYS I'm gonna cry," she says tearily.  "Well.. do we have to open them for you," Grayson tells her. She opens up the gifts. "You're wrapping skills have improved boys," she tells us. We decide not to tell her that her Mom did it.

"I can't accept this," she tells us. "Yes, you can," we say back. "You said you would get cold on the plane," Grayson starts. "So why not make you look stylish," I finish. Now on top of her bed is a Black Dolan Hoodie, White Dolan Hoodie, Tuesday T-Shirt, Greathan Hat, 4OU T-Shirt, 4OU leggings and a Dolan Beanie. "Now you have an outfit for tomorrow," Grayson tells her. "You guys are the best," she says. She comes over and gives us a massive hug each. "Get some rest Melissa," I tell her "Tomorrow is gonna be an adventure!" "Love you guys," she says. We smile and exit her room, closing the door behind us.

Grayson's POV

"E... I need to talk to you in private." I tell him. "Sure let's head downstairs, her parents are asleep," Ethan reminds me. We go to the kitchen as I sit at the island with Ethan opposite me. "I have a confession," I start to tell him. "Carry on," he tells me. I take a deep breath. "I've fallen Ethan," I tell him. "What?" he says "I have fallen.... for Melissa."

To be continued......