Fireworks

Warning you may need a tish.

Melissa's POV

Our lips meet but only for a few seconds, it felt longer. We pull away and I blush. Grayson pulls me in for a hug as he does we see fireworks in the distance. Our foreheads stay touching and I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster that's only going up! We put our Longboards and gear in our skate bags and begin a slow moonlit walk home. Our hands' interlock and I don't leave Grayson's side. I don't think this smile is ever going to leave my face. 

20 minutes later

We got to the porch and Grayson tells me to wait here. He comes back with a tray with some Hot Coco with whipped cream and shaved chocolate and cookies and Marshmallows. He sets it down on the table. He goes back inside and comes back out with blankets and pillows. We sit on the Porch Swing as we get all snuggled up.

I take a sip of my Hot Cocoa and look up to Grayson who chuckles at me

I take a sip of my Hot Cocoa and look up to Grayson who chuckles at me. "What?" I ask him. "You," He replies. He takes his thumb and brushes it on my nose, removing the cream that was on it, before he ate it. I giggle as I blush. We look up at the stars and all I can think is wow. Before I knew it my eyes felt heavy and my eyelids shut. 

What a perfect end to a perfect night.

IT HAPPENED. I'm so pleased that I wrote this bit. These next few chapters are going to get very interesting. Love yall.

PEACE