Together

Grayson's POV

It has been a few days since Ethan's diagnosis. Cameron is with us. As well as my parents. Melissa's parents also know. I haven't slept. I don't know if anyone has. Sometimes I hear Cam crying in the night. I'll go and comfort her. Melissa sometimes gets night terrors. My dad took it the hardest. He feels like it's his fault.

Today is a big day. Ethan is having surgery. If it works all cancer should be removed. He should be cured. My parents head to the hospital while Melissa, Cam and I stay at home. I can't find Melissa anywhere though. She didn't want her phone so I have kept it. The response from everybody has been overwhelming. I announced there will be a bit of a break everyone understands. I go to Ethan's room. I see Melissa sat there. Staring out of the window. She has Ethan's sweater on. The best medicine for her is hugs.

I convince her to sleep. I tuck her into Ethan's bed and let her sleep.

Cameron's POV

The college has been so understanding. I need to be there for my family, that includes Melissa. I hear footsteps come down the stairs. I turn to see Grayson. "Melissa is sleeping right now so just be careful," he says. "I will," I reply. He comes and sits next to me. I lean on his shoulder. He tells me it's all going to be okay.

Sean's POV

"Ethan I love you, I will be here when you wake up, you are strong I love you so much Ethan," that's the last thing I said to him before he went under. The surgery is a few hours. I sit here anxiously with my Wife. Hoping our son is okay. It's all my fault. I message Grayson to keep him updated.

*5 hours later*

Ethan is wheeled out of surgery back into his room. We are not allowed to see him yet though. I tell Gray everything that has happened. I know he is okay. I go to sleep for a little bit, I'm exhausted.

Ethan's POV

I begin waking up. My stomach feels better, Everything is too bright for me though. I try to talk all I do is making a groaning noise. A lot of bodies come rushing towards me. I close my eyes as they start to burn a bit.

Grayson's POV

I tell Cam that Ethan is awake. I gently wake Melissa up. She's been sleeping for the most of the day. I get her a sandwich and drink from the fridge. I tell her and I see a small smile on her face. "We can go see him tomorrow," I say. "Okay," she replies. I tell her everything is going to be okay.

Everything is going to be okay.

To Be Continued...

Will it though?

Ha, wait and see.

PEACE!