Darkness Falls?

Ethan's POV

Darkness. That's it.

Grayson's POV

"Melissa hold him!" I shout. "He needs it!" "Okay," she replies a slight quiver is present in her voice. I call the Ambulance. "5 minutes E," I say "Hold on, don't let go." Melissa is holding on to him tightly he's still. Getting paler by the second. The ambulance arrives and the quick load him onto a stretcher and take him up to the hospital. "Can we both come?" I ask the paramedic. "Yes of course." She replies. We hop in the back on the way to the hospital. My eyes don't dare move off him. Melissa, on the other hand, couldn't bear to stare.

Melissa's POV

Do I have feelings for them both? I think. Surely not. I couldn't bear to look at Ethan. I could have an attack and faint also. I bury my head in Grayson's warm chest as he rubs my back. "Everything is gonna be okay," He whispers to me. It's comforting. I feel tears slowly fall down my cheek. Grayson can feel them sink into his T-Shirt. He squeezes my more.

Grayson's POV

I know she's crying. She's hurting. I don't know why. We arrive at the hospital where a team of nurses greets us. We are told that we cannot stay with Ethan for any longer as he has to go to a specialist unit. Melissa and I are taken to a couples room so we can try to relax. I push the button and ask the nurse to stay with Melissa while I go get her a drink. I go up to the machine and get a cup of Tea and a cup of coffee. As the drinks dispense I put my head against the wall. Hitting it gently.

I arrive back to the room and signal the nurse to leave. "For the shock," I tell Melissa as I give her the Tea. She sets it down as its too hot at the moment. I take a quick sip of my coffee before setting it down. She leans into me like before. I hold her tight and tell her "I'm not letting go,". "Thank you," She replies. 

Many hours later

"Dolan?" the nurse asked. "Yes," I reply. Melissa sits up, our hands' interlock and I feel her squeeze it tighter. "Ethan has been put in a medically induced coma," She begins. "He should be awake by tomorrow you can go in and see him now," She finishes. "Thank you, nurse," I say. She nods and exits the room. "We will go together," I tell Melissa reassuring her. We slowly walk to the room where Ethan is kept on his own. We walk in.

Melissa's POV

We walk in. I'm not letting go of Grayson. Ethan doesn't look like Ethan. This Ethan is pale, lips chapped, hair messy. Lifeless. I feel a single tear drip down my cheek. I turn to Grayson. He's exactly the same. His hands completely coved in bandages. The nurse comes in. I fall to the ground. This isn't true. I can't believe the words that left her mouth.

To Be Continued...

Hope yall enjoyed this chapter. Shoutout to nuttyfordolan on Instagram. Go follow her she is amazing so funny and so supportive and her Livestreams are the best. Thank you nuttyfordolan XXXX

PEACE