London

*This chapter is for all the girls at school who wouldn't stop asking*

Melissa's POV

I wake up before sunset. I go to the top of the bus. I sit down. Just in time. The sun begins to rise. "It's beautiful isn't it?" a voice says. I turn around to see Grayson. He looks refreshed. "Yeah, it is," I reply. "I was talking about you," he said. "Funny," I reply. "I'm kidding you are both beautiful," he says. He sits down next to me. He sits holding his knees.

"You know if you ever can't find me try up here, I come up to clear my mind, being up high with the wind is freeing for my mind and it is very healthy," he says

"You know if you ever can't find me try up here, I come up to clear my mind, being up high with the wind is freeing for my mind and it is very healthy," he says. "You're right," I say. I lean on his shoulder. He then rests his head on top of mine. We watch the sunrise together. I hold his hand. He traces circles on my hand. After the sun rose we headed back inside. "I thought you ran away!" Ethan says. I hug him. "I'm fine I wanted to watch the sunrise," I tell him rubs my back.

Ethan's POV

I rub her back. I look up at Gray. I give him a reassuring look. He gives the "Okay," look back. Time heals everything. We have our usual routine of rehearsal and just exploring. This time Melissa, Grayson and I all went to the M&M store. We all got M&M's with our names on. We also went around buying loads of British food to treat ourselves to on the rest of the trip. Melissa has had so much on her mind she has forgotten about going home tonight. We get super carried away in London. We did some filming for MTV. We went to Hyde Park. It is so scenic. "Hey M," I say. She looks up at me as we walk through the park. "New better memories," I say. "Yeah, new better memories," she replies. I stop. I turn to her. I kiss her with all my heart. It's like the world around us has stopped. I pull away from her. A massive smile emerges on her face. "Just wait until later," I whisper. She blushes.

We continue walking through the park. It is peaceful. As soon as I think i is peaceful we are swarmed by lots of girls.

Grayson's POV

Just a casual relaxing day walking around London until we get swarmed by loads of fans. I don't mind the attention. I still prefer Melissa's attention. As we take photos I notice something. Some fans want pictures with Melissa and others do not. As I finish taking pictures with the girls I hear them whispering to each other. "Melissa is only with Ethan for fame," one girl whispers. I turn around. My fists slightly clenched but I relax a little. "Oh Gray what's wrong?" she asks. "Don't talk about Melissa like that, yeah I heard you, she has been through some tough times, treat people how you want to be treated," I say. They look down a little. We finished taking pictures and began to leave. The day had gone so quickly and it was nearly time for the show. We changed the routine for this one, we begin the show. "Hey London how yall doing?" we ask. A bunch of noise comes back as a response. "So as you know Melissa is from here so Ethan is gonna steal her, we have hidden cameras," I say.

Audience POV

We all love the twins so much. Melissa is so kind. London being her hometown is very special to us. We watch the video. "Melissa, I need a hug," Ethan says. She doesn't hesitate and gives him a hug. He kisses her for a long time. Picks her up and begins to run on the stage. He doesn't break the kiss. We all scream with excitement. How we all wish we were with Ethan or Grayson. Ethan stops kissing her and puts her down on the stage.

Melissa's POV

I knew Ethan was slick but not this slick. "So first don't do this for the sake of doing this but raise your hand if you are from my school!" I say into the mic. A good quarter of the arena put their hands up. "Now, be honest keep your hand up if you bullied me or just didn't like me," A couple of hands went down but many stayed up. "All I have to say is look where I am now, Yall bullied me and it stopped me for a bit, not anymore," I say. I hear so much cheering and clapping coming from the audience. I feel relief within me. We carry on with the show as normal now. Thanks, Ethan! After a long show, it is time for the Meet & Greet.

I see a lot of people from my school. They all congratulate me and the ones who bullied me said sorry. It was nice being treated like a human for once. Humans need to start treating humans like humans- Ethan Dolan. It is one of my favorite quotes. We have our break and get back to the meet and greet. We get towards the end and someone covers my eyes. "Do you trust me?" Ethan says. "Yeah," I reply. I hear some shuffling. Ethan counts down and removes his hand. Stood there is My Mom, Dad, and Ashley. I run and give them all a massive hug. "I am not supposed to see you until tomorrow night," I say. "We couldn't wait," Ashley says. We have a casual talk and we show them the bus. We are headed to Birmingham before I get a week with my family. We get cut short I say my goodbyes and get on the bus. I head to my bed to relax and the curtain is closed. I draw it open and I see Ethan there, with chocolate, and my favorite series on Netflix, Grimm. He pats the space next to him. I lay down next to him. Snuggled into his side.

He passes me a square of chocolate. I take small bites, while he puts the whole square in his mouth. "Ethan, did you organize that?" I ask. "I can't take all of the credit, Grayson helped as well," he says. He gives me a sweet smile of his. "What did I ever do to deserve you?" I ask. He looks down at me. "I'm a goof, what did I do to deserve you?" he replies. I snuggle with him. We watch about 2 episodes before we fall asleep. I feel him stroke my thigh. A shiver sends down my spine. Is he hinting at anything these signals are mixed?

To Be Continued.....

Feeling a little down when I wrote this.

Thes next chapter will definitely be the one yall are requesting.

PEACE!