Making Memories

Ethan's POV

I managed to get a better sleep than the previous night. I check my phone and it is 8:00 AM. I slowly roll out of bed and go wake up Grayson. I remembered what Melissa and Grayson did to me to wake me up, so I got some payback. I fill a bottle full of water and go back to Grayson. I squirt the water all over him. "BRO!" he shouts. By now I'm crying with laughter. He looks like a wet Goat.

He gets up and goes to the bathroom. He partly dries his hair before getting the blowdryer. We decide we need to get a move on. I put on my ripped jeans, boots, white T-shirt, leather jacket and wrap my black flannel around my waist.

 I put on my ripped jeans, boots, white T-shirt, leather jacket and wrap my black flannel around my waist

We quickly grab some cereal and head out. Taking the stuff with us.

Melissa's POV

"Do you know who these people are?" The doctor asks me. I look carefully they look very familiar. "The, The, The Dolan Twins!" I say excitedly. "Yes that's correct," she replies. "Wait a minute they, they were here yesterday, why?" I ask. "I don't know but I'm sure they will visit today," the doctor replies. She does my observations before leaving. It has been about 5 minutes since I remembered the twins. Then I heard a knock at my door. I nod and people enter. They sit down either side of me. It's the twins. I smile. "Hey Melissa," Ethan says. "How ya feeling?"

(Play the song)

Grayson says. "I, I, I remember," I begin. "I remembered you guys earlier!" I finish. I see their faces light up. How I missed their smiles.

 How I missed their smiles

I feel them both squeeze my hands tight

I feel them both squeeze my hands tight. I see a slight tear of happiness come from each of them. I sit up more. They both pull me in for a hug. I hear quiet sniffles. Apart from having my observations we spent most the day talking about everything we have done since we have been in LA. They show me all of the videos, the shoes I got them, the party we had. My memory was coming back so quickly. I was super happy. We were all laughing and having such a good time. How I've missed this. We hear a knock, the doctor enters. "I have some news for you," She begins. "Would you like me to tell you in private?" she asks me. "No it's fine," I reply. "So you have made an amazing recovery, just like Ethan did so you are being discharged tomorrow," she tells me. My mouth drops to the ground. Ethan and Grayson jump up and down and hug each other.

WOW! "She's a fighter," the doctor tells the twins. They thank her. The rest of my last day in the hospital is spent watching youtube, eating and sleeping. We check the time and it's 8:00 PM!

Grayson's POV

We decided we should leave as tomorrow will be busy so we need to prepare. "Melissa we're gonna head off now but we will be back to pick you up," I tell her. "That's okay, thank you guys so much!", she replies. "We will bring you some stuff so you can have a shower here as you have already got clothes," Ethan says. I go and give her a hug and a kiss. I leave the room so Ethan can I have a minute. I look through the window. I see him sit on the edge. Holding Melissa's hand and smiling. He's healed. He's happy.

We head home and start getting everything ready. I go to get the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash etc, while Ethan sorts out her room. We had a late present that didn't arrive in time so we decided to put that to use for her. It's a surprise. Ethan puts on fresh sheets with Melissa's favorite blankets and pillows. We are so lucky to have her. We have that spark. I know I can live without her being with me. Don't get me wrong I still have feelings for her. I'm stronger than Ethan. I notice that he is always happier around Melissa. By now it is 10:00 PM so Ethan and I decided to get some rest. I head up to my room. What do I find? Ethan. Asleep. In my bed. I don't mind. I go and lay down next to him. We share a bed often because I feel like twins have a much stronger bond than a regular Bro on Bro relationship. I love Ethan. Cause he's my bro!

To Be Continued

Hope yall enjoyed this chapter.

Some exciting stuff is gonna happen soon, so stay tuned.

Also, IT IS TUESDAY WHICH MEANS A NEW DOLAN TWIN VIDEO!

I'M SO EXCITED.

PEACE!