SURPRISE

"So as some of you may or may not know, a student at this school has started video blogging." The headmaster said as I started to go red. "We want to support her on this journey and when this company reaches out to us we couldn't say no!" Before I knew it I got called out of the assembly and was told to take my belongings with me. I arrive at the office where there are three purple suitcases and a letter. I open up the letter as it reads.

Dear Melissa,

We're back. We have saw you videos on your YouTube channel and could be improved. We have saw everything you have posted on your fan accounts for us and we really really really appreciate it and all that you do. We feel bad that you missed out on our tour 4OU as you hadn't discovered us back in 2016. But anyway all we can say is turn around.

From Ethan and Grayson Dolan.

I turn around as I am engulfed in a massive hug. As I pull away I see Ethan's and Grayson Dolan. As well as Ashley who is stood there smiling at me. It all makes perfect sense now.

Ashley smirking at me. Talking about the twins non stop. If I would ever meet them? Being attached to her phone like it's her heart. 

"Ashley," I say "did ... did you do this?!" "Yeah I did" she responds I break down in tears realising what has just happened to me. As I let reality sink in school has finsihed. Ethan, Grayson and I walk out of school as we ordered an Uber to take us back to me house.

To be continued.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm really digging what happens next.

Ps it is 9:45 pm right now 

XXX

PEACE