IS THIS REAL?

Melissa's POV

White, gray and purple colored walls fill the twins house. "Welcome to Twin Town," they said. "Guys... your house is awesome," I tell them. We head upstairs to the guest room, except it wasn't a guest room. I open it to find it personalized. It had purple and green and it was just amazing. "Did you do this for me?" I ask them. "Yeah," Grayson replies. "Your career is gonna take off," Ethan started. "So where else are you gonna live?" Grayson finishes. "LIVE!" I shout. I run and give the twins a big hug. "For Pete's sake man now I'm crying," I tell them. "It's alright," Ethan says. 

Its been about an hour or so and by now I have unpacked everything. My desk with my Laptop and then the shelves with my camera equipment is looking Instagram worthy.

 My desk with my Laptop and then the shelves with my camera equipment is looking Instagram worthy

I hear a gentle knock on my door. "Come in," I say. Ethan comes into my new room and closes the door. "You settling in okay Melissa?" he asks me. "This is perfect... thank you," I say as I embrace a hug. "Do you mind if you stay in your room for like 5 seconds?" Ethan asks. "I need to discuss something with Grayson," He finishes. "That's fine I haven't finished unpacking yet anyway," I reply. He kisses my forehead, nods, smiles and closes the door behind him.

Ethan's POV

I go and knock on Grayson's door and tell him to meet me downstairs. We sit on the island in the middle of the kitchen and I think he knows what I'm about to ask. "Grayson... do you still have feelings?" I ask. He just looks down and nods. "Don't worry," I begin. "I don't have feelings... but as your bro, I must support you so I was thinking..." He looks up. "Ask her out for dinner tonight," I finish. He gives me a hug and says "Thank you," he goes upstairs to start thinking about how and what he's gonna say and do. I quickly message him saying "Bro one night with you and one night she's with me so she doesn't get suspicious,". He replies "Awesome shout bro!"

Grayson's POV

I can't believe this is happening.

To be continued...

I'm literally about to leave the house for school I may upload again tonight so stay tuned for that.

PEACE