The Mall

I woke up to the smell of Banana Pancakes, it meant that Grayson was cooking. I had a quick shower and threw on a T-Shirt and some sweatpants. I walk downstairs to see a big stack of pancakes and some maple syrup. "Morning Melissa," Grayson says while finishing the last pancake on the stove. "Tuck in Melissa," Ethan says after getting some milk from the refrigerator.

"So you ready to go to the mall?" Grayson asked me. "More than ready," I reply. I only ate two of Grayson's pancakes and I'm already stuffed. Once Ethan was ready we left the house and began the walk to the mall.

"I'm gonna go get some props for our next video," Ethan says. "Okay bro don't get lost," grayson tells him. After shopping around for ages we get a few outfits. One is a black Adidas sweatshirt, black ripped jeans, white socks, black Adidas Stan Smiths and a denim jacket with white fur on the inside.

By now Ethan, Grayson and I are in Starbucks."How can I ever thank you two?" I ask them. Ethan whispers into Grayson's ear. "A kiss each," they say. I give them a kiss on the cheek and I end up blushing. "Let's go back home I'm tired," I say to the twins. "Let's go," the twins say.

We get back home and decided to put Netflix on. "Let's watch Chasing Cameron!" I say. Before they have the time to reply I put it on. We watch about 3 episodes before I fall asleep.

Grayson's POV

"E" I whisper. "Yeah G why are we whispering?"  he replies. I look down at Melissa. "Oh," he whispers. It's 9 PM so I take Melissa up to her bedroom and tuck her in. Ethan and I give a kiss and the forehead before making our way downstairs to sleep on the couch.

To be continued......