Family Time

Melissa's POV

I wake up in Ethan's arms. All I can think about is this party. I haven't been to a party before. New experiences. I forget about it, for now, I snuggle back into Ethan's chest. I'm a little sore from yesterdays workout, but I'll manage. I kiss Ethan's bare chest, causing him to stir. "I love you," I tell him. "I love you more princess," he responds. We get out of bed and headed downstairs. I make myself toast with Nutella and sit down and watch some TV. My parents come and sit down with all of us.
"I class us all as one big family, so today I thought we would have a family day, spend the whole day together and finish with a nice meal out somewhere," my Mum says. "That's a great idea," I say. We all agree and head upstairs to get changed. We all decided to wear matching outfits. Adidas Sweatpants and Top it is.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and headed downstairs

I put my hair in a high ponytail and headed downstairs. I heard faint taps from somewhere. I headed to the games room and there they were. The twins. Matching. Playing Table Tennis.

Things get serious as they decided to tie their hair up

We make a table of who plays who. First its sibling vs sibling and parent vs parent. The winners play winners. The losers play losers. Until we find the ultimate winner and ultimate loser. Each ultimate loser has a forfeit. Grayson beats Ethan. I beat Jordan. My Mum beats my Dad. Jordan ends up being the ultimate loser. For an Army boy, this is unusual. He seems distracted. He's also very attached to his phone.

"Okay, who do you want to dare you, teens or adults?" I ask. He thinks for a second. "Adults," he says. "Next time it will be teens," I tell him. He nods. Our parents decided he must do the blender challenge. Ethan Grayson, Mum, Dad and I all were blindfolded one at a time, and we picked an item out of the refrigerator and cupboards. By default he gets Milk. He ends up with whipped cream, spinach, crackers and ham. I put it all in the blender with Milk and blend it. It turns a weird brown color. I grab a glass from the cupboard. "Drink up," I say. He pulls a sarcastic smile. He takes the first si[p and he immediately runs to the sink and spits it out. "You have to drink the whole glass," Dad says. He comes back and after a few minutes, he drinks it all. We move on top all types of games. Hangman, Just Dance, Trampoline and Gymnastics. Today has been awesome. Jordan is a little off, he'll be fine at the party tomorrow.

Ethan's POV

It's nice ya know. Seeing everyone happy. It really takes me back to our childhood. Melissa doesn't know this but tomorrow will be Gray and I's first party also. People tried to make us come along at school, Gray and I always preferred going to the beach or adventuring. We don't plan on drinking Alcohol or doing Drugs. Tomorrow is tomorrow. Let's focus on today. The day was drawing to a close. As a thank, you for everything Grayson and I decided to cook dinner.

Grayson's POV

Ethan and I headed to the grocery store. Melissa gave us a list and some extra money just in case. We grab burgers, hot dogs, buns, and desserts. We get to the checkout. Exactly the amount Melissa said it would cost. We bag it all up and headed back to Melissa's house.

*20 minutes later*

"Fire up the grill!" I say. Ethan turns on the Gas. I huge amount of heat rises up. We take everybody's orders and get cooking. As each food item hits the grill it sizzles. "I am the burger flipping master," I say. I flip each burger, consistently and accurately.

*10 minutes later*

"Food is ready!" I shout. I serve up the food on the plates and hand it out. We all sit on the Swinging seats and snuggle around the fire. I'm sat with Ethan and Melissa. Jordan and Melissa's parents on the other seats. "Jordan honey, come off your phone," Melissa Mom says. He rolls his eyes and puts his phone down, I see the screen light up. I don't think much of it anymore. After eating our food and having dessert we went inside. I checked the time and it was 9 PM. I am not gonna be tired of my first ever party. Melissa and Ethan headed up a half hour ago. As I walk to the guest room, I can hear Jordan through his door. I stop to listen. I know I shouldn't listen but he is acting strangely.

Jordan's POV

"So everything is set for tomorrow at the party," I say. "Yeah, it is," Marcus replies. "The twins will be shocked, but at least I'm helping one out," I say. I see a figure through the crack of my door. It disappears.

Grayson's POV

I don't know if he spotted me or not. I know that I heard enough though. I'm gonna look sharp and be sharp tomorrow night.

To Be Continued.....

What will happen at the party?

Are the twins safe?

A/N I'm saying sorry in advance. My weekdays have been so busy becuase of reasons I can say, I will only say if you ask. I'm sorry if the last chapter let you down. It is awkward writing that shiz when you know who might see it. I may not be able to post much during the Easter break. Remeber I will need to take a break at some point. I've never missed a day since I have started. The day when I am writing this March Tuesday 27th, 2018. I am nervous for the twins new video, becuase of Ethan's tweets. I hope they are alright. I hope yall understand. Thank You! XXXXXXXX

PEACE!