Birthday Bash

Friday Night

*11:00 PM*

Ethan's POV

It's 11 PM and we spent most of the night dancing, watching movies and eating snacks. Grayson had gone to the bathroom I realized that Melissa was asleep. I gently give her a peck on the lips, causing her to wake up. She didn't even know that she fell asleep. Grayson returned a few minutes later. We decided to play a good old game of Truth or Dare! "Truth or Dare?" grayson asks me. "Well, I'm a savage so dare!" I reply. "Okay I dare you to strip down to just your underwear until your next turn," Grayson says. "Fine bro," I reply. I'm left in my Black Calvin Klein's. It's a little chilly but a dare is a dare. "You go," I say to Melissa. "Truth," she says. "Okay... have you ever had a boyfriend?" I ask. "No I haven't," she replies. I'm speechless. Grayson chokes on his drink. "How?" I ask. "Nobody really likes me and I don't really like anybody in my class," she explains. "Good job we are not in your class then," Grayson says pulling a cheeky smirk and wink.

Grayson's POV

I don't know if I'm gonna regret this but I will wait and see. "So guys," I begin. "We haven't done the obvious so I dare myself and Ethan to kiss Melissa," I announce. Melissa and Ethan's jaws drop. She goes red Ethan is rubbing the back of his neck. "I'll go first," I say. I go to Melissa and kiss her on the lips, like before but longer. I pull away and she smiles. I smile back. She makes me happy, but I don't know whether I tell her or not.

 She makes me happy, but I don't know whether I tell her or not

Ethan's POV

It's now my turn. I don't think we have been this close since our date. I'm nervous I'm not gonna lie. I've got feelings. So does Grayson. I don't think about it anymore and I go for it. I kiss her straight on the lips like Grayson did. I feel like twins have the same kissing technique. It was amazing. I feel like we are connecting. I pull away leaving one hand on her face. She flashes a smile. Wow! She's amazing.

We look at the time

We look at the time. It's 11:59 PM!

Melissa's POV

"WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE!" I scream. We do a final countdown. "10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...0!" we say. I am given the best Dolan sandwich hug. "Happy birthday!" the twins say snapchatting it!