The morning after

Saturday Morning

*10:00 AM*

Melissa's POV

I woke up to see the sun peering through the curtains. I couldn't be bothered to get out of bed. I couldn't move anyway. I had 2 sets of arms wrapped around me. To one side of me was Ethan, to the other side was Grayson. I couldn't think of a better way to wake up. I felt safe wrapped up with them. Not many people can do that. I begin to stir slightly, which makes Ethan and Grayson stir. I turn to each of them and I'm faced with their morning faces. They are so cute. "Morning," I say chirpily to the pair of them. "Morning," They reply in sync yet again. Their voices are husky. I smile. I don't think I am capable of any other expression right now.

I get out of bed and the cold air hits my skin. Giving me goosebumps. I go to my bathroom and remember I am still in my clothes from last night. Before I knew it Ethan and Grayson came in and started singing.

Once they finished we just burst open with laughter. We head downstairs and decide it's too late for breakfast. We spent a few hours playing Mario Kart and just being goofy. Then we remembered something. I have a video to post! I run upstairs and grab my laptop. I rush back downstairs. I jump on the couch between the twins. We get our social media hyped up. "and... it's published!" Ethan says. Before I knew it I just exploded. The views kept on going up along with the likes. I like and reply to some comments. A lot of them were shipping me with Ethan or Grayson. It was funny. I go upstairs to find something to put over my arms as its chilly. I grab my Black Adidas Hoodie. I hear some shouting. As I head downstairs I see the boys squaring up with each other.

"I have better abs," "I have a better face," I have a better face," "We have the same face," I have the bigger.," I shout to get there attention and to stop them. "What's going on?" I ask. "I don't even know," Ethan starts. "The fans were shipping us so we just started arguing," Grayson tells me. "You do know you guys are both equal right?" I say. They just give me that look. That look. That smirk with the lifted eyebrow and the cute eyes. I smile back. "Anyway.." I say. "Is there anything you guys wanna do?". "Well..." Ethan begins. "I wanna take you on a proper date, as I haven't yet," he says. "Ya know you don't have to the hospital was fine," I tell him. "I'm not taking no for an answer be ready for 7 PM," He says. I put my hands up like I surrender. "Okay!" I say. He comes up to me and gives me a big hug. Ya know being 17 rules so far.

I decide to go to the Grove with Ashley as she flies out tomorrow. We go to all the usual shops, Forever 21, Adidas, Nike all the places you would expect us to. I bought some Blue ripped jeans and a black Adidas Muscle Top.

 I bought some Blue ripped jeans and a black Adidas Muscle Top

I felt as if I was going on a date with Ethan I might as well dress like him

I felt as if I was going on a date with Ethan I might as well dress like him. I drop him a message telling him to wear his Adidas Black Muscle Tee and Blue ripped jeans. He agrees and thinks nothing of it. We head to one of the best places on earth... STARBUCKS! I get my usual and so does Ashley. "So.." She begins. "Just spit it out!" I say. "WHICH ONE!" she shouts. We get some stares. "I don't know Grayson he's so sweet and Ethan's getting another chance at the hospital was only makeshift he told me," I tell Ashley. "I say let's see how Ethan does tonight I ship yall as a three anyway," she says. "Put it this way I'll never forget them, and everything they do for me," I tell Ashley. We talk for hours. By now it's 4 PM. "I best head back," I say. "Okay I'll see you soon and good luck," She says pulling me in for a hug. By now we each have tears of whatever because we don't even know. I take my bags and get in the cab. Not gonna lie the dud looks a bit shady but doesn't every taxi driver. I get him to drop me down the road from the house as it must stay a secret.

CRASH!

Before I knew it I hit my head on the seat. My vision becomes blurry and spotty. Darkness is all I can see.

To be continued..........

Hope yall enjoyed this chapter.

Big old plot twist.

Don't forget to vote!

Follow my Instagram dolan_inpire for regular posts.

PEACE!