Meetings!

Grayson's POV

Us being the sleepy teenagers we are, are currently running around like a load of headless chickens. We slept through all of our alarms. Now we are rushing around everywhere. We have a couple meetings today so we have to dress smartly.

 We have a couple meetings today so we have to dress smartly

I headed downstairs. Melissa and Ethan were just getting their shoes on. Ethan offers to drive as his car is smarter. I have a Ford Bronco. Ethan has BMW. He wins this time. "Shotgun!" I yell jumping into the passenger seat. Melissa and Ethan get in the car and we drive to our first meeting.

Melissa's POV

I'm nervous. This is my first ever meeting. I don't even know what I am doing. I fidget with my fingers until we arrive. I head out the car. The building is so tall and made of glass. Whoa! Ethan takes my hands, interlocking our fingers. We head inside. We are greeted by our manager. I wasn't expecting that. I feel sick for two reasons. One I'm nervous. Two I didn't have time to eat.

We passed many offices and walls. One wall caught my eye. It had the release date, and development of every item of merch the twins have released. It was set out like a timeline. It was cool. We finally made it two the office. "Please eat something I knew you would wake up late," our manager says. She wasn't wrong. I got some little pastries and my iced coffee from Starbucks.

*4 hours later*

We are all finished with our meetings for today and decided to head back home.

Ethan's POV

When we get home I change into some shorts. Grayson does the same. We all ended up ordering Wagamama, and playing Mario Kart. We have a huge tournament and Grayson won. He did his little victory dance as he would. Melissa went live for a while and it was awesome. The fans have been so supportive.

* an hour later*

I run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. It must have been something I ate. I clean myself up and headed back out. "Are you okay?" Melissa asks. "Yeah just don't get too close, I don't want you getting sick as well," I tell her. "Okay," she replies. I check the time and it is 10 PM. I grab a bottle of water and headed up to bed. I don't know what's gotten over me.

To Be Continued...

Sorry this is short. It is kind of a filler as I am away so at least you have a chapter!

PEACE!